“Not As Good As When It First Opened” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #31 of 41 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Miami, Florida
“Not As Good As When It First Opened”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I have been eating here for about two years since it first opened. When it started it was excellent at this location. I have noticed the quality, service and maintenance at this location is going down my last two trips. I ate for dinner on Saturday June 7, almost no one in the place when I arrived. Not many employees service was fair. Received our burgers and fries. Fries here are hit or miss. When they are fresh they are good, sometimes when sitting around soggy. This time they were good. When I received my burger, first thing I noticed was that it was greasier than usual. Lettuce was not fresh, not enough onion on it, for that matter not enough mustard or mayo. I started to eat it, 3/4 way through I noticed one of the two burger patties was not cooked all the way, I took it out and put aside. One of the employees walking by, I pointed that out to them. I fortunately did not get sick, but my Son who was with me got the "runs" later that night. It is a shame, home office for Elevation Burger should do an unannounced inspection of this location on separate occasions. It used to be really good. It is still better than McD's, BK or the other burger joints of that type (but not Whataburger). There is another Elevation Burger in Pembroke Pines a little further away from me, I will try them next time. As I have stated "5 Guys Burger in Pembroke Pines is better than Elevation".

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Miami, Florida
“Disgusting”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

The place is nasty (as in dirty and unhygienic), the burgers are average, the service is terrible, and the fries are super soggy and cold. They refuse to actually give you what you order and they play favorites with the clientele. When disposing of the fries, one of the employees stuck the whole fryer into the garbage and then put it back in the oil. I cringed when I saw this! I thought it would be cool because I love everything organic, but, I will never return nor would I recommend it. It is a shame.

• Visited December 2013