“Paella” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Orlando, Florida
“Paella”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

My family ordered a paella and it was perfect. The waiter was very kind and helped us pick an appetizer. I will return to this restaurant when vising Miami.

Visited July 2014

Miami, Florida
“GREAT CUBAN RESTAURANT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

The best of Cuban cuisine, also other types of cuisine, fantastic flavor. They have the best
churrasco and also the best frozen lemonade. Great listening music, love ballads and other. I greatly recommend this place. Wonderful!!!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank MARTA LYDIA T
Miami, Florida, United States
“Local Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is a great place that delivers home cooked foods to your doorstep. We tend to order every once in a while and we love it.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Randy R
Miami, Florida
“Family lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Wow! I was expecting much less and ended up happily surprised! The attention was excellent, the food was delicious and the serving was quick (we were starving!). In summary, recommended place for a good meal. They even play live music.

2 Thank 66AndresC
Orlando, Florida
“Worth the money!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

In the last month I have visited this restaurant twice. It is your money worth. The "masitas de cerdo - pork chunks" are delicious, so tender and hardly any fat. I ordered them for lunch and dinner. That's how much I like them! At dinner time you get a bigger portion. The side order of "tostones-green plantains" are superb, I love them, made of "Hawaiian plantains",which I had never heard of it before, but were they good! Portions are big, staff is friendly. Ambiance is ok, this restaurant is located on a strip shopping mall. I was there on a Thursday night for dinner, and they had "live music", a one man show, he was good, obviously he plays latin music. I will definitely go back!

• Visited October 2013