“Family lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 41 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Miami, Florida
“Family lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

Wow! I was expecting much less and ended up happily surprised! The attention was excellent, the food was delicious and the serving was quick (we were starving!). In summary, recommended place for a good meal. They even play live music.

Orlando, Florida
“Worth the money!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

In the last month I have visited this restaurant twice. It is your money worth. The "masitas de cerdo - pork chunks" are delicious, so tender and hardly any fat. I ordered them for lunch and dinner. That's how much I like them! At dinner time you get a bigger portion. The side order of "tostones-green plantains" are superb, I love them, made of "Hawaiian plantains",which I had never heard of it before, but were they good! Portions are big, staff is friendly. Ambiance is ok, this restaurant is located on a strip shopping mall. I was there on a Thursday night for dinner, and they had "live music", a one man show, he was good, obviously he plays latin music. I will definitely go back!

• Visited October 2013