“Average 24-hours Denny's” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Florida, USA
“Average 24-hours Denny's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

We have visited this Denny's many times thru the years, and it is your typical 24-hour Denny's. food is ok, service is hit or miss. We have had a few bad experiences with service here, but overall it is something a bit nicer than a fast food chain to go to after a late movie or party.

One thing we do like about it is the option to purchase the pies or desserts whole at the front to take home. It's sometimes nice for a special occasion.

Visited December 2012

North Miami, Florida
“Couldn't Be Better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I frequent this place often because of the shift I work, and the proximity of it to my job. It NEVER fails the staff overall is simply GREAT! The evening/overnight crew is awesome and they work diligently to ensure everything runs as smoothly as possible. The food is typical Denny's food, but the interaction with the girls(servers) is really why I return. They give you something to look forward to and are real personable. Working in customer service, I know how hard it can be dealing w/ different people and personalities, but it doesn't always show on their faces. I often compare my experience at other Denny's to this one.

• Visited April 2013