“Great sushi and service!” 4 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #13 of 42 restaurants in Miami Lakes
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Miami Lakes, Florida
“Great sushi and service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

Pretty fast for the usual lunch crowds. Services local businesses and locals. Pretty good seating and great specials for lunch.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

81% Recommend
Miami Lakes, Florida
“Subtle merge of Thai and Japanese cooking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

Frankly, I did not know what to expect before I went to the restaurant. While I have tried sushi and sashimi in different restaurants I was not familiar with the Thai cuisine. I started by asking suggestions to Ham, the Thai waitresses who took our order. My only remark was to ensure that the dishes were not spicy. She was right on the money. Every dish she suggested and we tried was excellent: Silver Spoon Salad, Tuna Tataki, Chicken Lettuce Wraps and Shrimp Fried Rice. We shared all dishes and asked for two orders of the rice which was plenty for the four of us. Need to mention that that fried rice was the very best fried rice I have had in years; my companions agreed with me. Although I don’t care for beer very much, I would suggest trying the Chang beer from Thailand; I drank two bottles which is rare for me. For desert Ham graciously suggested a traditional Thai desert, simply called: Thai Donuts. Overall there is nice atmosphere with techno-style deco.

• Visited May 2012