“I'm fond of Thai food and I enjoyed my dinner” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Thai Cafe

Thai Cafe
6845 Main St, 6845 Main St, 33014-2048, Miami Lakes, Florida, Miami Lakes, FL 33014-2048
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 44 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
“I'm fond of Thai food and I enjoyed my dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

Well priced and very generous helpings. My bamboo chicken was delicious. Very handy if you're staying at Shula's. Good, friendly service.

Visited January 2014

Miami, Florida
“Best Thai Food in the heart of Miami Lakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

This restaurant has been in this location since I moved to this area in 1989. I love their "Shrimp Pad-Thai, Beef Curry and Beef Satay!" My husband and I eat at this place at least once a month. We never get tired ordering the same meal over and over again. As a matter of fact, our waitress already know us - to the point she don't even bother giving us the menu. Lol!

Visited December 2013
Miami Lakes, Florida, United States
“Family and Friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Our family and friends have been coming to this resturant for 3 generations and I can only say that they have the best food and service in town. We recommend this place to anyone that enjoys fresh sushi and Thai food. They treat you like family :)))

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami
“Everything there is amazingggg”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

you need to try their chicken fried rice !! its addicting! and its a good portion for 2 or 3 people. the chicken stewers are neat as they come with a little fire! pad thai is good as well and the service is awesome! its a hidden gem in miami lakes :)

Denton, TX
“Don't Waste Your Time”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Very sad to have had a bad experience here because we love Thai food. We arrived at 5:30 and were the only patrons in the restaurant. Even sitting there with the menu closed, it took Sak, our waiter, 10 minutes to come take our order. We asked for drinks as well. People started coming in and the other patrons were getting food and drink while we sat there. Finally another waitress brought us our food. We had to ask again for our drinks.

The food was ok, but we were upset at the way we were treated we didn't enjoy it. As we left, our waiter didn't even look up from what he was doing at the maitre'd stand and just mumbled goodbye.

Lesson learned..... Crossing Thai Cafe off the list.

Visited July 2013