“Saturday night dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Miami Lakes, Florida
“Saturday night dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

This is a small little restaurant located in a strip mall. It has outside seating as well as inside. My date and I went on a Saturday evening. There was live entertainment and we had a ball. The service, food and overall experience was very enjoyable. I will certainly return.

Visited December 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Restaurant values customers and believes in romance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

I live in Canada, but my fiancée lives in Miami Lakes. She was feeling sick so I thought I'd surprise her by ordering her a lunch. The staff was extremely helpful and after checking with the boss, even made a delivery for me. They charged my card and didn't ask her for a penny. As per her, the food was delicious and the soup really cleared up her sinuses. Nice to find restaurants that still value customers and romance.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Richmond, Virginia, United States
“Perfect food, service, location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Traveled to Miami Lakes from VA for week long business trip. Hotel accommodations did not have an on-site restaurant, just cafe style dining. After a long day we did not feel like jumping back on the interstate searching for a nice place to eat and, although there were many chain restaurants in the area we wanted to enjoy some nice patio dining at the end of the day, even though we were not in the beach area.
We were lucky enough to find Trattoria Pampered Chef. A little oasis, hidden in a strip mall. The outside dining has lots of ambiance, water features, lights etc. The service was excellent and the food consistently superior - and we ate there three nights in a row. Multiple specials nightly and all food very reasonably priced.
I would recommend to anybody staying in the business area who wants a local place to eat and not feel as though they had just ran out to grab something to eat. We saw lots of locals dining there, birthday party, couples having a romantic date night. It seems that the locals are regulars and we were just lucky to find a place that may not be highlighted to the average business traveler. Highly, highly recommended!!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Extensive menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

This restaurant offers a good selection of Italian food dishes.
The food was good, and the service was excellent.
I recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Parigi, Francia
“Very good experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Whenever I am in Miami I always go at least once a week to the Pampered Chef. Gaby, the owner, is a very nice person. His staff does their best for all customers. The food is just great.

• Visited September 2013