“Great Time and Food!!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Great Time and Food!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Last monday July 29 my wife and I decided to go to this restaurant to have a dinner with a group of friends and it was a very good experience. The place is really nice, well decorated with a classic mex-american touch, the food was delicious and the service was excellent,our waiter Christopher did a really good job ,he was very friendly,helpful and polite with all of us (a group of 10 peoples) and every need and request were satisfied on time with the proper customer service.Thanks to the management and staff for the excellent work done.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Riverview, Florida
“DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

This was a horrible experience. The waiter constantly called me boss. I was offended. Sat down at a Mexican restaurant and had to ask if they served chips and salsa. "Sorry, boss I forgot." chips arrived they were whole tortillas and salsa. Not broken but the big tortiilas that you broke by hand. Tried the burrito....awful...chicken was like rubber. This had to be processed chicken portion controlled and just awful. I will never return. Do not waste your time...boss!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
OREGON
“Do not go here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Worst experience. Beware of friends of staff hanging around computer with iphone- potential credit card fraud. Cold food. No plates brought with sampler. For entertainment watch friends get loving with staff. Receipt on floor never picked up- lots of people passed by and never picked up. Lots of staff and moderate customers. As a road warrier, I eat out 8 meals a week so will definitely never grace the doors of any On the Border again.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“Horrible service. Even Mc Donald's has a better costumer service.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Walked in on a friday night with my bf for mexican delite. The hostess at the door wasn't exactly a meany but she wasn't welcoming at all. Told us to wait 25 mins and we did, while noticing that there were many tables clean and open. Finally they sat us down after 1/2 hr at a back table at the end of the restaurant where no server was ever seen for at least 15 min until 1 appeared asking if we had been serviced, She was kind enough to bring us chips and salsa and get our order for drinks, then disappeared. The water and drinks ordered never arrived, nor did the server after our order was taken. After other 15 min of waiting and almost dying of thirst with no drinks or service we walked out and complained to the hostess who didn't do anything, not even a facial expression was showed from her. No manager was even available to say I'm sorry! or to help us get served. No one ever was available to fix anything. I dont know about the food cause obviously we didnt get the chance to try it.. but service was the worst I ever had experienced. If you have a nice night planned with your significant other; please don't go there!!! It will get ruined!!! I do not recommend it!!!!
I ended up having dinner right next door at rubby tuesday with a much better service!!!

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“A great restaurant at a good price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The ambiance is great with Mexican pottery and designs on the walls.The service was quick and efficient and friendly.The food was plentiful and very good and the price is reasonable.The place is a little small and it can get overwhelmed with people fast ,but all things considered this is a great restaurant.Goo Mexican food at a fair price!!

• Visited October 2012