“Terrible! Misrepresenting Tex Mex” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #28 of 41 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Cuisines: Mexican
Washington DC
“Terrible! Misrepresenting Tex Mex”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Stopped in for a late lunch, hoping for spicy Tex Mex. few people there on a Wednesday. Placed my order. Server sort of sheepishly said, we're out of chips today. WHAT? How could a Tex Mex restaurant be out of chips? There are only two of us waiters today. So, do you make them? Yes.

Waiting for my food to come... long waiting, especially without chips, i noticed at least 4 different servers... they nearly outnumbered the customers by this time in the afternoon... but no chips. In a Tex Mex restaurant.

Food finally came. barely luke warm, no spicy seasoning, no server to ask to bring hot sauce or anything.

I'll not return.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Miami Lakes, Florida
“I love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Great food, great music, great people, great service... It's a 5 star place I love to go there and have some drinks and enjoy the environed... A place to go with your couple, family, friends and everybody...

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami
“Great Service, Great Food, Great Choice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

I have been there many times before and have always enjoyed it. This time around I noticed how attentive the staff was how great the service was as well as the food. I would recommend to anyone in the Miami Lakes area be it for before the movies or just for a quick dinner with friends or family

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ohio
“Good food but very slow service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

The food itself is very good but the restaurant was not very busy at all when we arrived and it took about 10 minutes for someone to come and seat us. Once we were seated, it took quite a while for the waitress to greet us but she was very friendly once she did. Our food came out at different times so my husband was half done with his meal once I was able to start mine. Would probably not go back. Had a great 2 for 1 happy hour!

• Visited November 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Orlando
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2011

I enjoyed food and service. I will eat there again.

Visited November 2011