“We Are Addicted” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 43 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Restaurant is located in Miami Lakes but may also be found in HIaleah. In addition, this restaurant has several locations around miami.
Miami, Florida, United States
“We Are Addicted”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

It has become our tradition to go to Casavana every Sunday for breakfast. We love this place! Super fast service. The staff is super friendly. Food is delicious every time and prices are very reasonable. They deliver which is great.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Orlando, FL
“Outstanding Service and Quality Food...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We visit Casavana this past Sunday 06/16/13 for Father's Day Celebration...it was very busy for breakfast but the staff and management were fast and accomodate us within 15 minutes...Our party consist of 3 adults and 2 kids...as soon we seat down our waitress shows up and ask for our drinks as well suggest the items of the menu...We order the Miami Sandwich(Highly Recommended) Eggs, Bacon, Toast and off course the Cafe Cubano!!! Food came out very quick and everything was delicious...We were glad to visit Casavana for the first time and I promise will not be our last...next visit will be for lunch or dinner ;-)

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Detroit, Michigan
“First Cuban food experience and definately not my last”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I asked a couple friends familiar with the Miami restaurant scene where they recommended my travel companion and I go for Cuban food during our trip to Miami. Casavana came up a couple times along with other recommendations. Along with the recommendation came the advice that we could spend very little money for some truley authentic food. We were sold and lunch at Casavana earned a place on our list of must try's.

Once in Miami when looking up Casavana I learned that it's a chain of several restaurants and got a little worried, but remembering the recommendations and being certain this was the place they were talking about, we followed the directions from our airport area hotel.

When we walked in and I saw several people eating pancakes, eggs and traditional american breakfast food I worried maybe this was not what we were looking for, but I was totally wrong. My travel companion ordered the original cuban sandwich and I ordered the chicken chicherones. Whie waiting for our food we were brought a basket of bread that was GREAT! It was fresh hot cuban bread with butter and garlic. My entree came out on two plates because it was so HUGE. The first plate had the large serving of white rice and fried plantaines along with a cup of soup sized portion of black beans. The chicherones came on it's own plate piled high with bone in pieces of well seasoned/savory chicken, some grilled onions on top and wedges of lime. The cuban sandwich was equally large. Both were terrific. I am not exaggerating when I say that the food we ordered could have easily fed three adults and one child. Our bill was $16.

We would return in a heartbeat. For the sake of being curious I would likely try something else on the menu.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“My Cuban food at it's best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Long time Miami lakes residence and Casavana never gets old my wife and kids can't get enough we eat breakfast here every Sunday and have dinner here once a week.The cooking here is like home Latin cooking so if you love Latin cooking this is the place for you.

Visited January 2013
Miami Lakes, Florida
“The Best cuban food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

The best cuban restaurant But could be a little too expensive.Do not order at the window the ladies are super rude. The people that go are nice but the horrible thing is that is full of officer having their free coffee and take up all the chairs outside.

Visited January 2013