“Bad expirence!” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 43 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Restaurant is located in Miami Lakes but may also be found in HIaleah. In addition, this restaurant has several locations around miami.
“Bad expirence!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I used to go to Casavana at Miami Lakes all the time. The service it's ok there a few attendant that are really nice but the management it's horrible.
I will never go there again.
One day I forgot a brand new part of glasses at the table and I come back latter to try to get them back and a really occurred situation happen.
The maneger name Jose never try to help and never want to attend me so I asked the lady that attend me if she found my glasses.
She remember and confirm to find my glasses and pass forward to Jose witch after I go back several time to try to talk to him finally attend.
This guy behave vary wired and he denied to receive any glasses.
In my opinion whoever got the glasses was stupid because they lost a good client.
I would spend so much more money then what the glasses its worth going over there. Taking my family but not anymore.
Just exercising my rights of costumer and shearing with anybody that are against this time of inconvenient experience.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Miami Lakes, Florida
“Good Cuban food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Regular Cuban place, food is really good. I've had Cuban sandwich, the churrasco, just about everything on the menu and I have no complaints. Even the croquetas are delicious.

Visited November 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Friendly Atmosphere & Wonderful Food (Cuban)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I had grilled Mahi with plantains, rice and black beans. Others had flattend chicken with onions on top (it has a real name) and the day's secial -- a beef stew that was better than fabuloso. This was my second time eating there. Both times: good service, friendly staff, god prices and delicious food.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kansas
“Extremely pleasant surprise on way to airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

Coming from Key Largo on way to Ft. Lauderdale airport. Turned off 826 Palmetto Expressway, looking for place to eat before flight. First thing we saw in the liitle stripmall was a Subway, glad we decided to pass on it. Going around corner there were a ton of people buying food thru a window. Place was open for lunch, and boy did we luck out. Great food, great value. Welcome change from McDonalds and Sonic (traveling with young kids).

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
housten
“MORO AND YUCA FRIES”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

I love spanish food, and miami is definetly the place to go! our visit here was spectacular, never tasted cuban food as delicious as here

• Visited February 2012