“Came again for excellent pizza and craft beer!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 42 restaurants in Miami Lakes
Cuisines: Italian
Miami Lakes, Florida
“Came again for excellent pizza and craft beer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

I just had to write up another review about Anthony's because they are currently offering a wide variety of craft beers. This is a huge plus for them. Maybe I didnt notice their craft beers before. Either way, I had a nice cold beer in a tall glass. Loved every sip! Unfortunately, they had ran out of my favorite beer during my last visit but that didnt bother me so much. Instead, I just ordered another one on the list. Pizza still remains great. Service is prompt too. Waiters and staff greeted us with an amazing smile on their face as we walked in. Upon sitting down, waiters came quickly and cleaned up once we finished each plate. Great overall service!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

88% Recommend
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Nice Find in Miami Lakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

Passing through Miami Lakes we picked Coal Fire Pizza for dinner. Wife and I ordered salad for two (huge) along with one of their great pizzas. Owner was friendly and talked about their operation and other restaurants in their group. Parking for the restaurant is horrible, but well worth the inconvenience. The dinning room is comfortable, but not upscale. Would definitely recommend for a return visit; if we lived in the area, this would be a favorite.

Visited February 2012
Jackson, Mississippi
“Incredible pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

This was some of the best pizza I've ever had. Our waiter was very helpful with suggestions. The philly cheese steak pizza was amazing!

Visited November 2011
Miami, Florida
“OVER PRICED”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

Definitely NOT outstanding and overpriced. Trendy bistro which can be found in every town in Miami Dade. Definitely not home made tasting and over rated

Visited March 2012
Jax, FL
“Love at first bite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

While on vacation, we went to Anthony's for lunch. I asked the take out customer we met on the way in what was good. He said that the pizza was good but that if you like grilled onions, the wings are the best. I heartily concur! They offered about eight different lunch items all for less than $10 and an extensive full menu. The wife had an embellished veggie pizza which she claimed was excellent. But the wings, Oh My Goodness. Baked to a slight char with a variety of herbs, and topped with grilled onions. It was a struggle to stop eating. Service and atmosphere (for a pizza place) were nice and the restrooms were spotless. Only wish I had more opportunities to go there.

• Visited August 2011