“clean and quiet” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Miami Lakes
gatineau, Canada
“clean and quiet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

this hotel is close to a grocery and close to the hyghways the personal is at your service you need sometings and they will try to please you we will return to that hotel next time the breakfast is perfect we can do waffles by ours self some fruit cereale everything the pool was clean

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Good day. When my parents are PLEASE AND HAPPY. I am pleased and happy. This will be their home away from home anytime they come to town. My mother is still talking about her stay there. The cleanness, the hospitality, the grounds were clean, hotel had a beautiful smell, concerned about their guest stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

My family and I stay here for the Labor Day weekend and were quite pleased. After read some of the other reviews about this location, I must admit, I was a little worried. As mentioned in other reviews, we were on the fourth floor which smelled like cigarettes, but when my wife complained, we were switched to the third floor. The maid service and the front desk was excellant. They breakfast in the morning, but we did not partake, because I am a very picky eater. One of the thins that drove me crazy, although its really not the hotel's fault, is the traffic and only having one entrance onto the property. Also, if you want fast food late, there are plenty of causual dining resturants around, i.e. Outback, a sports bar (I don't remember the name), everything else is more than 5 miles away, though I did find out, on the last day, that the WinnDixie in the shopping center across the street was open until midnight (Ours here in Jacksonville close at 10 p.m.).

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

This is another La Quinta Inn that offers great value for the price paid. We experienced clean rooms, comfortable beds and decent continental breakfast. We did not have time to use any other hotel amenities. Will stay again. One tip: The key cards have a Dominos 50% off pizza offer on them. DO NOT order from that place at any cost. Never had such a bad service from a Dominos before. Wish I had checked that location's feedback on Google reviews before I ordered.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Very safe area.... my daughter commutes for school so we were very pleased with the area.
Everyone at the hotel was very welcoming and accommodating. We brought our two little dogs (the reason we always stay in La Quenta) and everyone was especially pet friendly. Very nice area to take them out for walks!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Pet peave. If you make me wander around a strange town to find breakfast. I'll spend the extra 20 bucks and stay at Hampton Inn and I can just have their hot breakfast. Other than that this is a decent hotel. Many Laquintas are providing better breakfasts. I'd stay here again. Unless there is a Hampton Inn near by.

• Stayed September 2013

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Lakes? Share your experiences!