“Great review” 5 of 5 stars

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Lakes to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Lakes
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7925 North West 154th St., Miami Lakes, FL 33016   |
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Miami Lakes

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Leamington Spa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

Stayed here on Wednesday 10th October. Arrived after a long trip south from St Augustine. Iced water and nibbles in the foyer which was most welcome. Receptionist was very friendly and helpful. We had been allocated a suite which was unexpected. This was very nice and spacious.
Hotel was full overnight so breakfast room was crowded but reception said we could eat in the lobby which was fine. Breakfast was OK - plenty of everything. Very pleasant stay indeed.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Barcelona, Venezuela
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

For the past 3 years we - wife, son and me - have been using the hotel for pleasure stays and business, for business mainly m self.
We live in Venezuela, but I work for the European Union so we or I uses the hotel for a few days stop over on my way home.
As we have stayed at the hotel many many times my wife is relaxed when she knows I am at La Quinta - Miami Lakes and why is that? Well the front desk staff knows me, so does the cleaning and breakfast staff and for sure as well the managers (Veronika and Fred), therefore my wife knows I will be take good care of! I feel very very at home and any issue - if any - is always fixed immediately without any discussions!
The bonus is the breakfast!! Yes, its simple but sufficient! Love the pancakes! This saves me time and money!
Coming back in December!

Cheers Steen

Room Tip: Upper floors less noise. South side are quieter.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

My stay was wonderful from the first time we arrived the check-in went smoothly ,the staff was very helpful and pleasant .Breakfast was always perfect and Delores made it exceptional.we were there for the Caribbean carnival which means we went out every evening so at breakfast time we were still sleepy but Delores helped making our waffles and making sure there was coffee and eggs available..thank you Delores

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Hamilton, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

We had pretty high expectations of this hotel from the reviews that we had read on here, but we were really, really disappointed.

The gentleman at the check in desk was not friendly in the slightest, and just went through the motions of doing his job.

When we got to our room, it was pretty lackluster. It also had a musty smell to it.
The air conditioning unit was barely attached to the wall, and being held up by some wood. It was also insanely noisy. The chair at the desk had some kind of disgusting stain on it, that I don't even want to think about what it could be. The bathroom smelled like it had been doused in Pine Sol to try to hide the fact that there was mildew and mold in it. The carpets were filthy, and when we walked barefoot on it - our feet actually got dirty.

We were actually surprised that the bed was clean.

We were considering staying there multiple nights, and we couldn't bring ourselves to do it. We go the hell out of there the next day, and at least the lady at check out was nice, although she barely spoke english.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
VERONIKA D, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Lakes, responded to this review, October 13, 2012
Thank you for your concerns regarding our property. As I explained through our conversation, this is not the norm for our hotel and I immediately addressed it with our Chief Engineer and Housekeeping Supervisor and the issues were immediately corrected.

I hope you will consider my offer to give us another opportunity to have you as our guest and show you what a pleasant stay we can provide you here at our hotel.

Best Regards,

Veronika
West Melbourne, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

The room was very clean and the staff was very friendly, because I was a rewards member they gave me a little gift bag, the breakfast was good and great location to Winn Dixie, gas and food, you can walk to the places if you wanted. I plan on staying there again this month September. They also changed my room upon request when I checked in with no charge.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
VERONIKA D, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Lakes, responded to this review, September 15, 2012
On behalf of Fred and our Miami Lakes team, we would like to thank you for your nice comments! We hope to have the opportunity to have you as our guest again, in the near future!

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Lakes? Share your experiences!