“Great Stay!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Miami Lakes
Miami Gardens, Florida
“Great Stay!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2011

I really enjoyed my stay at Hotel Indigo. The property is very beautiful and clean. The staff is very great and polite. I would like to thank Ayeleen and Carlos at the front desk. They are a great asset to the company. I would refer all my family and friends to Hotel Indigo.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
JFerbeyre, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes, responded to this review, February 13, 2011
Thank you for the wonderful commentts about our property and staff. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and will be sure to share you comments with our team. We will also give a special shout out to Ayeleen and Carlos for you. We think they are great too!!

Thanks again and hope to see you back again real soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2011

As you enter the Indigo Hotel lobby the first impression is a warm smile from Chris, Carlos and Aileen. They trully go out of there way to remember your name, help you with your wake up calls and make your experience in the hotel a fantastic one. No matter what you need they will go out of their way to ensure that your stay is memoriable and nothing is too much for them to assist you with..

Tay and Johannes that work behind the bar kept us entertained every evening with their fun stories, professional atmosphere and genuinely enjoy your company as you relax after a hard days work. Ariesky's meals definately melt in your mouth and remind you of good home cooked meals.

Once you escape into the courtyard you are welcomed by a beautiful lapa and swimming pool for that extra appeal of relaxation. When enjoying your cocktail you are welcomed by a cute squirrel and freindly guests, that you can see are feeling as relaxed and welcomed as you are.

The rooms are absolutely incredible, once you make a cup of coffee, have a nice hot shower and finally climb into bed, you trully do feel like you are "home.... Away from home...

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
JFerbeyre, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes, responded to this review, January 31, 2011
On behalf of the Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes Team, we thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and for the wonderful comments you provided. We know it is tough being far away from home and we are glad we had the opportunity to make it easier for you. We wish you all the best and look forward to your next visit.
Miami Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2011

Wow i must say that i never really expected to stay as long as i did, but i landed staying in the Hotel Indigo for three weeks and these guys made it feel like it was a few days! They really go out of their way to make my stay as pleasureable as it could possibly be!

I mean, Chris at the front desk is so damn awsome, i ha d to find a new word in my vocab to express his presence! the only word to come to mind was''AWESOMENESS!!!!
I will also have to complement Ayeleen, she is always smilling and never looks bogged down even when the phone is ringing so much, that even i want to pull out the cord!
The next shout out goes out to all the guys behind the bar and restaurant, Pedro, Tay, Johannes etc... never once had a complaint about the food its always yummy and they to will go out of their way for you!

In fact i have so much to say about this hotel it would take me about a day to complete this review! so all im gonna say is this, if you for some un-explainable reason choose to not visit this hotel then i feel very sorry for you! i could not have stayed in a better place! they made me feel so special and treated me as if i was an Arabian sheik!

My advise! if you have an addictive personality then don't come to the hotel Indigo, cause all it takes is just one night and you'll be hooked for life!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much for all the wonderful memories Hotel Indigo this will be an experience that i will take away with me and hold cose to my heart....

so long and keep up the good work!!!!

Ciao!!!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
JFerbeyre, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes, responded to this review, January 28, 2011
WOW!!! We really appreciate the wonderful comments. Our team strives to give all our guests a wonderfully unique experience here at Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes and we were glad to here that we have created memories for you to take with you. We will be sure to share your comments with our team and we hope to have you again as our guest in the near future. Good luck to you.
Newport, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2011

We stayed here on Jan. 14 for one night before our cruise. We arrived at the hotel and was greeted by a nice customer service rep. The room was totally cute, very clean, and very spacious. We were very impressed. The one thing that I was concerned about was that the hotel is pet friendly, I would never in a million years guessed that a pet even stepped foot on the property.The beds were super comfy just what we needed after a 14 hour drive. The hotel is 3 seperate buildings plus the office they form a square that surrounds the very nice pool. We didn't use it, but it was very tempting. lol Next time we do a cruise out of Miami this will be the hotel we stay at no doubt! The golf course was beautiful in the morning as well. I def. recommend this hotel for one night or for a week. Try it out! Hope you enjoy my pictures.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with friends
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience as well as the pictures. We do have a wonderful housekeeping team and they are amazing at what they do. They will be very appreciative of your comments and we will be sure to share them with our team. They really enjoy hearing from our guests and what they have to say about their experiences here at Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes. We hope that you had a great time on your cruise and we will see you next year.
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2011

first time there and i had a blast the staff was so help full , we got there late in the night and my husband call and the young lady stayed on the phone with him until we got there .when she check us in and we got to the room she called to make sure everything was ok and to welcome us to the hotel . we stayed there for a month and every morning that young lady would have such a lovely smile on her. I like to say this hotel is increible , Especially vanessa and carlos .

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the wonderful comments about our staff. They are very dedicated to providing our guests with inspired service and love to hear about our guests' experiences. I will be sure to share your comments with Vanessa and Carlos as well as the rest of the Hotel Indigo Team. Thank you again and we do hope you come back to visit us real soon.
toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2010

Just returned from a quick one night stay at the Hotel Indigo.
Very Floridian hotel, but older building.
Nice courtyard and pool, but the pool is unheated unfortunately.
The rooms were very contemporary but I prefer carpet as opposed to the cold laminate hardwood.
Nice bathroom, but there was only one towel in the room with two double beds which did not make sense.
No wifi but free Ethernet.
About a ten-fifteen minute drive to Miami Airport.
I am not sure if I would stay again with all the options, but no major complaints.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
JFerbeyre, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes, responded to this review, January 4, 2011
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We always look forward to hearing from our guests as they provide us with an opportunity to measure our service levels and identify guest preference trends. We are happy to say that we are currently working on free WI-FI services and they will be available in the near future in all our guestrooms. We will be sure to share your comments with our team and hope to have another opportunity to have you as our guest here at Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes.
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2010

I was recently a guest at the Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes and can say I had a very pleasant experience. The staff was wonderful, friendly, and accommodating! My room was very well appointed and immaculately clean....( just a little bit of what I think might have been black mold on the ceiling in the bathroom). I also experienced record cold temperatures while visiting and had to turn the heat on in my room......when I did this, my smoke detector went off. I immediately called the Front Desk, the gentleman that I spoke with assured me that all was ok! I will most definitely return to Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes if I will be in the area again!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We really appreciate the nice comments regarding your room and our staff and we will be sure to share them with our team. We also hope that our wonderful South Florida weather stays in check during your next visit so you can enjoy what is ususally the best weather in the country during the winter. Thank you again and we hope to see you back again real soon.

Been to Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes? Share your experiences!