“clean, quaint and peacfully tranquile, with great friendly service!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes

Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Miami Lakes
Miami Beach, Florida
“clean, quaint and peacfully tranquile, with great friendly service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2011

Wow i must say that i never really expected to stay as long as i did, but i landed staying in the Hotel Indigo for three weeks and these guys made it feel like it was a few days! They really go out of their way to make my stay as pleasureable as it could possibly be!

I mean, Chris at the front desk is so damn awsome, i ha d to find a new word in my vocab to express his presence! the only word to come to mind was''AWESOMENESS!!!!
I will also have to complement Ayeleen, she is always smilling and never looks bogged down even when the phone is ringing so much, that even i want to pull out the cord!
The next shout out goes out to all the guys behind the bar and restaurant, Pedro, Tay, Johannes etc... never once had a complaint about the food its always yummy and they to will go out of their way for you!

In fact i have so much to say about this hotel it would take me about a day to complete this review! so all im gonna say is this, if you for some un-explainable reason choose to not visit this hotel then i feel very sorry for you! i could not have stayed in a better place! they made me feel so special and treated me as if i was an Arabian sheik!

My advise! if you have an addictive personality then don't come to the hotel Indigo, cause all it takes is just one night and you'll be hooked for life!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much for all the wonderful memories Hotel Indigo this will be an experience that i will take away with me and hold cose to my heart....

so long and keep up the good work!!!!

Ciao!!!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
JFerbeyre, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes, responded to this review, January 28, 2011
WOW!!! We really appreciate the wonderful comments. Our team strives to give all our guests a wonderfully unique experience here at Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes and we were glad to here that we have created memories for you to take with you. We will be sure to share your comments with our team and we hope to have you again as our guest in the near future. Good luck to you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Newport, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2011

We stayed here on Jan. 14 for one night before our cruise. We arrived at the hotel and was greeted by a nice customer service rep. The room was totally cute, very clean, and very spacious. We were very impressed. The one thing that I was concerned about was that the hotel is pet friendly, I would never in a million years guessed that a pet even stepped foot on the property.The beds were super comfy just what we needed after a 14 hour drive. The hotel is 3 seperate buildings plus the office they form a square that surrounds the very nice pool. We didn't use it, but it was very tempting. lol Next time we do a cruise out of Miami this will be the hotel we stay at no doubt! The golf course was beautiful in the morning as well. I def. recommend this hotel for one night or for a week. Try it out! Hope you enjoy my pictures.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with friends
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience as well as the pictures. We do have a wonderful housekeeping team and they are amazing at what they do. They will be very appreciative of your comments and we will be sure to share them with our team. They really enjoy hearing from our guests and what they have to say about their experiences here at Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes. We hope that you had a great time on your cruise and we will see you next year.
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2011

first time there and i had a blast the staff was so help full , we got there late in the night and my husband call and the young lady stayed on the phone with him until we got there .when she check us in and we got to the room she called to make sure everything was ok and to welcome us to the hotel . we stayed there for a month and every morning that young lady would have such a lovely smile on her. I like to say this hotel is increible , Especially vanessa and carlos .

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the wonderful comments about our staff. They are very dedicated to providing our guests with inspired service and love to hear about our guests' experiences. I will be sure to share your comments with Vanessa and Carlos as well as the rest of the Hotel Indigo Team. Thank you again and we do hope you come back to visit us real soon.
toronto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2010

Just returned from a quick one night stay at the Hotel Indigo.
Very Floridian hotel, but older building.
Nice courtyard and pool, but the pool is unheated unfortunately.
The rooms were very contemporary but I prefer carpet as opposed to the cold laminate hardwood.
Nice bathroom, but there was only one towel in the room with two double beds which did not make sense.
No wifi but free Ethernet.
About a ten-fifteen minute drive to Miami Airport.
I am not sure if I would stay again with all the options, but no major complaints.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
JFerbeyre, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes, responded to this review, January 4, 2011
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We always look forward to hearing from our guests as they provide us with an opportunity to measure our service levels and identify guest preference trends. We are happy to say that we are currently working on free WI-FI services and they will be available in the near future in all our guestrooms. We will be sure to share your comments with our team and hope to have another opportunity to have you as our guest here at Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes.
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2010

I was recently a guest at the Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes and can say I had a very pleasant experience. The staff was wonderful, friendly, and accommodating! My room was very well appointed and immaculately clean....( just a little bit of what I think might have been black mold on the ceiling in the bathroom). I also experienced record cold temperatures while visiting and had to turn the heat on in my room......when I did this, my smoke detector went off. I immediately called the Front Desk, the gentleman that I spoke with assured me that all was ok! I will most definitely return to Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes if I will be in the area again!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We really appreciate the nice comments regarding your room and our staff and we will be sure to share them with our team. We also hope that our wonderful South Florida weather stays in check during your next visit so you can enjoy what is ususally the best weather in the country during the winter. Thank you again and we hope to see you back again real soon.
Wilmington, Delaware
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2010

we had a very nice 4 day stay, room was very nice especially the bathroom, great shower, the people were very nice and helpful. the one thing that the hotel lacked was mini fridge in the rooms, and i never saw an ice machine but they do give you an ice bucket. overall very nice stay, would recommend

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our property has many wonderful features that we are proud of and one of the them is our bathroom/showers. They are great and we receive many compliments about them. We are sorry we do not have refrigerators in our rooms but we do have them available upon request and would be more than glad to have one waiting for you on your next visit. Thank you again for posting your comments and we will be sure to share them with our team.
NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2010

Our family recently stayed for an extended weekend at Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes and had a very enjoyable time . The rooms are very accomodating with beautiful decor, great air conditioning, clean and comfortable beds. Beautiful well manicured grounds representative of a fresh and inviting Miami look and feel. The Staff is amazing, very welcoming, offering service with a genuine smile ! I would absolutely stay at this hotel again and recommended to my family and friends.
The view of the golf course next door is amazing !

• Stayed November 2010
We want to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your comments. We are very proud of what we have here at Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes and we are glad we were able to exceed your expectations. Our team is amazing and they are committed to providing our guests with inspired service. We would also encourage you to visit other Hotel Indigo locations as a unique experience awaits you at each loaction. Thank you again and we will be sure to share your comments with our team.

Been to Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes? Share your experiences!