This hotel has a unique feel in that it is laid out like a hotel from the 1950 or 1960s, with a good sized property nicely surrounding a pool and a common tastefully furnished sitting area and Gazebo. They have updated and redecorated the rooms and they rooms are very large. Hotel Indigo is the boutique brand of the IHG brand and they do a very good job with this property. The staff were kind and courteous. The hotel is away from a lot of things but close to everything like restaurants, shopping and highway system
Things I liked:
- Big Rooms
- Big Bathroom
- Nice outside common area
- Free WIFI
- Free Parking
- Nice Staff
- Good Breakfast
- Close to a Grocery Store and other restaurants.
- Nice Comfy Bed
What could improve
- I thought cleanliness could be better
- Not sure they can improve this but I had a room next to the road and the noise from the road was pretty loud.
- because I think the property is older some of the items need to be looked after a little more closely. neither of my phones worked. While I did not need them, when I tried to call reception to ask a question neither were operational.
Overall think it was a very good choice and would recommend the property
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a 100% smoke-free sophisticated boutique hotel, whose focus is delivering a unique guest experience. Quite deliberately the Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes Florida has been designed as an urban oasis for travelers who look to escape from the common hotel. We offer the convenience of a 24 hour fitness center, pool, Phi Restaurant and are located on a Don Shula s Golf Course and right next door to .the Original Don Shula SteakhouseLocated just minutes from Miami International Airport (MIA) and Opa-Locka Airport, Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes provides convenient access to Main Street Miami Lakes. Nearby attractions include: South Beach, Dolphin Stadium, Don Shula s Golf Course, Saw Grass Mills, the Theater District and Art Galleries. Whether you are here to relax in the Aveda Concept Spa at Shula s, or enjoy a round of Golf at Shula s famous golf course, the Hotel Indigo offers each guest a blend of modern contemporary living. Rooms include hardwood floors, granite counter tops and spa like showers. Curl up in our over-sized beds with plush bedding, duvets with covers, pillow shams and plenty of fluffy pillows. Stay connected with complimentary Internet access throughout the hotel or in our onsite business center.Relax and have a meal or a drink at the Phi Bar that serves cutting edge cuisine or just grab a latte. We proudly brew Starbucks coffee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.