“Wedding Rehersal Evening Event” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Miami Lakes
Miami Lakes, Florida
“Wedding Rehersal Evening Event”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

My daughter recently got married and as you might expect planning the rehersal and wedding can be very stressful. We had attended a few evening events at Hotel Indigo and were impressed by the warmth and sincerity of the staff. Chris Conte has always been there to make us feel welcomed and goes out of his way to be helpful. For these reasons we thought the hotel gardens might be the perfect spot. However when we say we were more than thrilled with our choice is a understatement. When we arrived the tables were set with candlelight lanterns that set the perfect mood and ambiance of the evening. Yovan the chef had promised wonderful finger foods and a ceasar salad that was not only perfect it was out of this world. Fantastic!!!!! Yohanes the hotel manager was wonderful as well and did everything possible to make our event meaningful. The wedding party raved about our choice of venues. We felt as if l it was our own private wonderful event !! Thanks to the entire hotel staff !!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

The Hotel Indigo in Miami Lakes is ideally located for access around Miami by car.
My room was spacious, well equipped, and had a comfortable bed.
The bar / restaurant area was a little small, but managed a good atmosphere.
The staff were helpful, always smiling, and efficient.
I will stay there again.
The room cost was also very reasonable.

Room Tip: Exec room is worth the small extra cost.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

My husband and I stayed here when we went to see the Ravens play the Dolphins last weekend. The location is convenient to the stadium and airport, and a reasonable drive to South Beach. The hotel has that classic Florida feel, and we would definitely stay there again.

We checked in late on a Saturday night, and the clerk upgraded us to a suite without us even asking. The room was spacious and well decorated. Parking is ample and free.

As gym rats, we definitely appreciated the fact that staying at the Hotel Indigo gave us free access to the nearby Don Shula's athletic club.

We only had one complaint during our stay, and that was that whenever we tried to call the front desk from our room, we never got an answer.

Still, we'd definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to stay in a suburban locale, but still feel close to everything.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the courtyard area have balconies.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
JFerbeyre, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
AlisaBS - Thank you for providing us a review of your experience at Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes. We hope you and your husband had a great time while in Miami. It was also great to hear that you were able to experience Shula's Athletic Club during your stay. It is a great facility that is available to all our guests and definitely a must-do while in our neighborhood. We were sorry to hear about the trouble with the phones and are reviewing this with our team to determine the cause and appreciate you sharing this with us.

Thanks again for sharing and safe travels

Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

This is a conveniently located hotel, that is done like some vacation spots in Mexico, DR or So. America.
I called to get some answers - friendly staff with no pain in their voices. Must be nice to work there.
Arrived late - people are smiling and helping, like in the best hotels I've stayed. Nice and professional staff.
Bar, pool, small restaurant, very nice rooms (I should admit BIG room). Beds were awesome, room was super clean, view on the golf course was awesome. It was nice to stay there.
What am I forgetting. Ah.. shuttle service! Very cool thing.
Breakfast - right there or places further down the road, movies, etc. All we needed was right there. So we combined a business trip with rest and pleasure.
Miami Dolphins stadium is near by. Ocean wasn't too far either.
Love Miami and most definitely loved the Hotel Indigo.
I recommend it for families with kids, business, solo or duo travelers. I'll be back.

Room Tip: Ask for the golf course view.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
RT4 - Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and for wonderful comments you provided us. Our team is happy to hear that they were able to create a memorable experience for you and look forward to your next visit.

Thanks Again and Safe Travels

Charlotte, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I went in a non-peak time, so the hotel seemed almost empty, but the staff was always very friendly and attentive. I loved my bright room, easy 20 steps to the pool which I had to myself and the serenity, seldom acheived as a road warrior. After just 2 days there, I felt as if I had been in a spa and this included one very busy day with my client! My only complaint would be the restaurant and bar options. I was told they were out of all but one kind of red wine and on Sunday and Monday, the restaurant next door Shula's was closed. Luckily I found a great restaurant 5 minutes away, see my review on Lisboa-Havana.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
rioja44 - We appreciate you sharing your recent experience with us and we were happy to hear you were able to enjoy some quiet time. We do apologize for not having our selection of wine available to you but glad you had an opportunity to venture into our neighborhood and experience some of our local flavor. We look forward to being of service to you again in the near future.

Safe Travels

Fort Myers, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

As a hotel owner on the west coast of Florida, I get that renovations are constant and expensive. Your staff was fantastic from the minute I walked in. Great smiles, easy check in. Showed me around your facilities with personal knowledge and with a smile. I stayed in room 1114. You all have done a great job with your conversion. I loved the colors, the style and all the appointments made in the rooms. Your public spaces are beautiful and welcoming. This is a FANTASTIC location that was right in the middle of where my points of business were. A great location for both Ft. Lauderdale and South Beach. I really loved my stay at your property and look forward to staying there again.

Marc..... Mar6861275@aol.com

Stayed September 2013
JFerbeyre, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes, responded to this review, September 29, 2013
Marc C - Thank you for sharing your comments with us and for the wonderful words regarding our team. They are passionate about what they do and truly make a difference. We will be sure to share your comments with our team and look forward to being of service to you again in the near future.

Safe Travels.

Bogota, Colombia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Its in a golf course which looks nice, front desk looks great, they have a bar that serves also fruit and snacks. Trying to get to the room with bags at 11pm was not so easy since elevator is strangley located, it was summer, so a lot of cockroaches where outside the building, fortunately the inside is separated by doors, decorations feels weird, I went to the pool but I thought it was too old, I didn't felt confortable getting in, it felt like the 60's. Staff is nice. Not sure I'll be coming back.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
EdnaPinzon - Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We noticed that you are well-traveled and appreciate your perspective. There is a certain charm to our property that makes us unique and we hope that the minor details you noticed did not detract from your overall experience with us. We also hope that if you do travel back to Miami Lakes, you make us your destination hotel.

Jorge

Been to Hotel Indigo Miami Lakes? Share your experiences!