“Raving fan” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Miami Lakes
Jensen Beach, FL
“Raving fan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2009

As a business traveler who spends more time on the road than at home, it is a pleasure to find a property that goes out of its way to make its guests feel at home. The staff is professional and responsive. I particularly enjoy the Signature Club Service. The amenities offered through this service really differentiate Shula's from other area properties. Travelers should take advantage of all of the Signature Club member amenities from the health and fitness club, continental breakfast, Monday night football and Wednesday cocktail socials.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Greenock
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2009

Booked this hotel for one night as we were going to Dolphin Stadium to see Florida Marlins. Hotel was 10 minute drive from stadium. Was disappointed with the room- was average and outdated and not worth the money that we paid.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
Chicago
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2009

I travel a lot and have been to the Miami area several times. I had the worst experience at this hotel and I would not stay here again. The hotel is hard to find, please use the direct on the website not a GPS. The staff could not tell us how to get to the hotel when we got lost and called for direction and we were down the street the street just didn't go through (how do they get to work everyday). The front desk worker did not do a good job explaining how to get to our room (who would think to go all the way down the hall passing several rooms to go through the exit door to find their room). The tub was clogged and the bathroom door wouldn't close. They were quick about getting us a new room. The fire alarm went off twice after 1am. The iron in our room did not work we were trying to go to S. Beach, I was told by the front desk I had to wait until the morning to receive an iron when housekeeping arrived, glad we had more than one room in the hotel.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
JFerbeyre, Manager at Shula's Hotel & Golf Club, responded to this review, July 7, 2009
Thank you for providing a review regarding your stay. We are disappointed we did not meet your expectations and apologize for the inconveniences you encountered. We do appreciate the value your comments provide and will utlize them to continue to improve our service. Thank you again and we hope you will allow us another opportunity to turn your experience around.
b more
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2009

quiet. close to shopping,movies, great food. the best bed i ever slept in. all i think about is the bed. nice room, always clean. nice staff. will definitely be back to the shula.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
Pittsburgh, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2009

I have traveled to Miami Lakes for the past 16 yrs. Shula's is the only place to stay. Clean Rooms. Comfortable beds. Great friendly service. Nice pool. Good sports bar with great food. Convenient to golf, shop, dinner, and nightlife. Overall fantastic value.
Thank you Shula's from the Fraser Group!

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
Stafford, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2009

My husband and I stayed at this hotel the week of Feb 19, 2009. He was there for business and I tagged along for pleasure. We stayed on the signature floor. I had never stayed in a hotel room that had a spiral staircase in it but this room was great. It overlooked the pool, had a very comfy bed and the shower was huge. I found everything clean and the room was great. If you are going to stay at this hotel do ask for a poolside room or a room that doesn't look over the parking lot. Yes, some of the rooms do look out onto the parking lot. So, to avoid this make a request for poolside. The pool area was very clean and welcoming. We also ate at the original Shula's steak house which was excellent. If you like steak go there for a great meal. it's not that far from the hotel but if you want there is a shula's 2 and bar in the hotel. Nice area. ok for shopping not that great. We would go back again.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
Chicago
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2009

January 20, 2009 Chicago traveler -
I was in Miami on business, and this was the first time I stayed at Shula's. Overall it was an above average hotel, I didn't use the workout area, pool or Shula's Steak house. My main interest was a comfortable bed, clean room & hot shower and I can only say the bed was comfortable. I did complain and was given a free drink in the bar. They said they would check the plumbing and clean my bathroom again but I couldn't tell any difference when I returned.

Stayed January 2009, traveled on business

Been to Shula's Hotel & Golf Club? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Shula's Hotel & Golf Club

Address: 6842 Main Street, Miami Lakes, FL 33014
Location: United States > Florida > Miami Lakes
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Miami Lakes
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Shula's Hotel & Golf Club 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Shula's Hotel & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Shula`s Hotel And Golf Club
Shulas Hotel Miami Lakes
Don Shula Hotel
Don Shulas Hotel Miami Lake

If you own or manage Shula's Hotel & Golf Club, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.