“No bag policy they don't tell anyone about” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Sports
UK
52 attraction reviews
“No bag policy they don't tell anyone about”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

We went to see the England Honduras match. The parking appears to be pretty well organised but the total shambles is the "no bags policy". Nowhere on our ticket did it say this! Nowhere in the media so many people were turning up with a normal sized hand bag or camera case and were wining turned away. They have a portakabin on site where your belongings are held but surely if you knew in the first place you wouldn't bring bags???
That said I was impressed by the layout of the stadium and how it appeared to be run. It's very clean and easily negotiated. The food and drinks are expensive of course but still all seems well maintained and efficient just need to tell people about the NO BAG POLICY!

Jacksonville, Florida
“JAZZ IN THE GARDENS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

I Loved everything! The El Palacio Sports Hotel is a Great place to stay ! "HIDDEN JEWEL"
What is dislike is nothing.

Visited March 2014
Orlando, Florida
“it was ok”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

i didnt quite like the restrooms the lights were turned off and we did not get out of our event until midnight..go to the restroom with no lights..hmmm..no telling what was on the floor.

Visited March 2014
Ohio
32 attraction reviews
“Great Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

We attended the 2014 Orange bowl. Parking was quick and easy. As we walked to the stadium, an employee stopped my wife and told her no purses and gave us two plastic bags for the contents of the purse. The employee was very polite and apologetic. Plenty of porta-potties in the parking area and large restrooms outside the stadium. We had club level seats which were awesome. A large lounge with comfy chairs, large monitors to watch the game, food court and bar, very nice restrooms. No lines for food or restrooms. Short walk to your seat. The seats and isles were larger than normal which was nice when coming and going. We left a few minutes early and were on the turnpike in about five minutes. My only complaint was that it was cold (for Miami) that night.

Visited January 2014
Mississippi
19 attraction reviews
“Great Seats and Club Level”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

My visit for the Orange Bowl was a very good one. I sat on the Club Level, and the inside of that area of the stadium is very nice. Especially if you like to get there early, it's nice to have quiet, clean restrooms and a place to sit down and eat.

The view was very good, even though it was a corner end zone seat. I still had a good viewpoint toward the opposite end zone and a fantastic one for our end zone.

Getting in and to my seat was easy (once you make it all the way up to Miami Gardens). During the game, the ushers near me had to deal with complaints about a loud fan cursing at children. They did their job fairly well and quashed the situation before it got too hairy.

I'm glad I got to see a game here. If the Saints play here in a few years, I may have to make another visit.

Visited January 2014