“Great Experience” 4 of 5 stars

37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

We attended the 2014 Orange bowl. Parking was quick and easy. As we walked to the stadium, an employee stopped my wife and told her no purses and gave us two plastic bags for the contents of the purse. The employee was very polite and apologetic. Plenty of porta-potties in the parking area and large restrooms outside the stadium. We had club level seats which were awesome. A large lounge with comfy chairs, large monitors to watch the game, food court and bar, very nice restrooms. No lines for food or restrooms. Short walk to your seat. The seats and isles were larger than normal which was nice when coming and going. We left a few minutes early and were on the turnpike in about five minutes. My only complaint was that it was cold (for Miami) that night.

Mississippi
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Great Seats and Club Level”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

My visit for the Orange Bowl was a very good one. I sat on the Club Level, and the inside of that area of the stadium is very nice. Especially if you like to get there early, it's nice to have quiet, clean restrooms and a place to sit down and eat.

The view was very good, even though it was a corner end zone seat. I still had a good viewpoint toward the opposite end zone and a fantastic one for our end zone.

Getting in and to my seat was easy (once you make it all the way up to Miami Gardens). During the game, the ushers near me had to deal with complaints about a loud fan cursing at children. They did their job fairly well and quashed the situation before it got too hairy.

I'm glad I got to see a game here. If the Saints play here in a few years, I may have to make another visit.

Anderson, South Carolina
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great all around experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

I was really surprised by how much parking this stadium has. A lot of sports venue’s I go to for games have very little parking or is spread out all over the city.
The cost for parking was very reasonable and the parking attendants were very professional. Leaving the stadium was a little slow but I really didn’t care since my team won.
The staff at the stadium were very helpful and friendly. I went to the refreshment stand to get me a drink, I was joking with the staff about BOGO on the souvenir cups and they told me they would fill it up to the top so I could get my monies work. Usually you don’t run into workers with good attitudes at stadiums or sporting events (these ladies were hilarious to bad I didn’t get their names). Layout of the stadium was great, seats and aisles were small for a 6’4 tall person like me but it could have been worse. I was surprised how clean the bathrooms were.

CONWAY
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Orange Bowl - What an Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Now I can check off 'going to a college bowl game' from my bucket list, because it was a football dream to be able to go to. If my team, OSU, had won it would have been perfect, but the stadium is really nice. We've been to many stadiums all around the country and this game and event was wonderfully staffed. The parking lot attendants were great, the inside attendants were very knowledgeable, and the ushers were very helpful. Lighting and the "Jumbotrons" for a night game are fantastic, and the only thing that was a bit uncomfortable were the rather smallish seats. But I had no idea that during a bowl game, almost everyone stands all the time!! We were on the 46 yard line, about 8 rows back, and the entire field was viewable. But a definite drawback was the $10 bottle of beer, and the $10 cheesey nachos with chili. Didn't even want to look to see what a bag of popcorn might have been. Oh well, its been a while since my last game, I guess.

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great visit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Went there for the Orange Bowl. Staff was awesome, very helpful and very polite. Food was good but a bit pricey and the whole stadium (including bathrooms) was clean!

Visited December 2013