“Lovely place for a drink” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ocean's Ten

Ocean's Ten
960 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (Flamingo / Lummus)
305-604-1999
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #665 of 875 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Dessert
Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Calgary, Canada
“Lovely place for a drink”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We didnt eat here but did go for a drink here after dinner, Quite pricey and did take a while to get served as the female behind the bar was busy talking to a colleague but beautiful settings and a guy playing the sax set the mood wonderfully

Visited October 2013

Olney, Maryland
“okay...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Picked it for the music playing and the location was good. Band went on break just when we sat down and the food was only okay for the cost.

Visited September 2013
“Absolutely awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

Stay away from this place!! We were suckered in by the relaxing atmosphere while walking down ocean drive. I ordered two cocktails for me and my wife. The bartender said verbatim 'you want the good news, or the bad news'. He then told me the bad news is that my bill was 35 bucks! However the good news is that we get a free second drink. Seriously?? I don't want two drinks, I want one drink like I ordered! We ended up just taking them, five minutes later we grabbed a seat at a table by the bar. Within seconds we had some young punk waiter tell us we needed to order food to sit there. Granted, the place was more than half empty! We asked for a manager, who was surprisingly nice and told us if they needed the table we would have to move but otherwise we could stay. The band they advertised was out for about ten minutes and then some generic music took over. Ooohhh and on top of it all we found a nice 6 dollar charge on the bill the next morning for absolutely nothing.

Stay away!!! There are much nicer, and more honest places to eat, drink and stay only steps away.

Ringwood, New Jersey
“You pay "extra" for the atmosphere...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I can certainly see why locals would avoid this place. It is "touristy" and a bit pricey. My husband & I dined here only because it was close to our hotel. We aren't in Miami often, so we actually enjoy laid-back eating outside and people watching. Yes, it is overpriced, but we both thought the food and drinks were pretty good - and we've been to more than our fair share of various restaurants. I really enjoyed the chicken mango salad, and my husband said his steak was very good. If we lived in Miami, we certainly wouldn't eat here every day, but it really didn't seem to be that bad of a place. Aren't most restaurants on Ocean Drive touristy and overpriced? The "upcharge" is for the atmopshere, and when we're on vacation, we're fine with that.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Puerto Rico
“Nice place for a tourist area but expensive!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Drinks are extremely expensive but the drinks are super-sized cups so one should be enough for two people. The place was nice and clean and the live music good.

• Visited September 2013