My wife and I recently stayed a night and had a good time.
Overall the visit was not bad. My wife did win $600 on slots
and I lost $100. Same ol story different casino.
The room was only $89 on the 5th floor. The room was clean
and quite and the AC worked very good. We had dinner and
breakfast at the EMPEEKE AAWEEKE buffet and the price was
good and the food was about par for most casino's we have
We will go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Hotel incorporating Art Deco & Miccosukee Indian styling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Miccosukee Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miccosukee Hotel Miami Beach
- Miccosukee Resort Miami Beach