We first found this place in the 1990's and we like to visit whenever we come to Southern Florida. It is very close to the Shark Valley entrance to the Everglades National Park. The rooms are clean and quite comfortable. Aside from the Casino and gaming rooms, this hotel has a beautiful indoor swimming pool, a large spa, sauna, sun deck, (complete with chickie and totem pole) and exercise equipment. There are several options for eating. The buffet is a good value but there is also a steak and lobster place and a deli on premises. There is also at least one lounge for those who wish to drink. There is also a gift shop, a hair dressers, a gas station, discount tobacco shop and facilities to occupy children. The casino is noisy and smokey, but once we stepped into the elevator to go upstairs to our rooms we did not hear or smell it. You can hear and smell it in the deli however. The pool and exercise area can be reached by a separate elevator so it is not necessary to pass through the lobby or casino to use them. I felt comfortable with the staff and I also felt safe as security guards were quite evident. Decor in the rooms is sort of tropical Matisse style but the rugs in the hallway could make one dizzy with their wild colorful design.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Hotel incorporating Art Deco & Miccosukee Indian styling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Miccosukee Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miccosukee Hotel Miami Beach
- Miccosukee Resort Miami Beach