We got there because our flight to NYC got delayed overnight. I really like Vegas style hotels, so the smell of the front desk and the noise from the machines were not a big deal for me. The entrance was spectacular at night. We requested a non-smoking room, so we didn't have any problems with that. It was a decent room nicely decorated and the amenities were Bvlgari, fine for a cheap looking hotel . The view from 5th floor is great and those rooms were well isolated so you can't hear people in the rooms near.
Food at the restaurants was good and they're open almost all night.
This hotel is far away from the airport, almost 20-25min drive. No activities to do appart from what you can find in the hotel...Casino, Gardens...but that's it. Staff was friendly and quick, fast check in and check out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Hotel incorporating Art Deco & Miccosukee Indian styling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, EasyToBook, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Miccosukee Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miccosukee Hotel Miami Beach
- Miccosukee Resort Miami Beach