Listen we stayed here on our way from Key West To Tampa. Simple. Needed a hotel on the back roads that connect these cities around the everglades & we stayed here. There arent any other options actually. The people below & soon to be above complaining are senseless, its as if they planned to stay here like there are going to vegas. Its not anything close to a Vegas hotel. Its a slot machine hotel which has a niche market towards hispanics. Its really nice from outside, interior just another big Hotel. We only required sleep, but then we ended up gambling, we ended up using 2nd floor bar & we ate at the buffet & got good sleep. But we knew what to expect. Look at my other reviews -when it comes to hotel stays im practical. You should only be staying here is these are sensible reasons, 1: your a hispanic that loves to gamble in the area 2:your passing through the area entering or leaving everglades national park 3:your here for a family reunion -there are very few reasons to be here -But its a good hotel for families & friends -to rest up or get some food, food isnt great but its passable. Rooms are from the early 90's with old bedsheets & classic sized rooms with basic needs. Good bathroom, good shower & sleep. we were here for 12 hours & used alot of the hotel. This is not a Vegas Casino Hotel, dont let the outside fool you -its a good stay. Sign up for resort membership & get the room instantly for cheap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Hotel incorporating Art Deco & Miccosukee Indian styling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, EasyToBook, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Miccosukee Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miccosukee Hotel Miami Beach
- Miccosukee Resort Miami Beach