The rooms were nice, comfortable beds, and clean, though no refrigerator or microwave. Food was reasonable, even cheap, and good (we ate in the buffet).
Some staff were evidently in disdain of non-hispanics and the woman at the buffet directed me to the wrong place when I asked here about breakfast options. She didn't bother to inform me of the various options and that wasted my time and good humor when I found she had directed me to the sandwich bar.
Other staff members were great despite some struggling with English. The non-English speaking staff always hod someone to help. The casino could use some employee training.
It would have been nicer if our west facing windows had been clean.
- Also Known As:
- Miccosukee Hotel Miami Beach
- Miccosukee Resort Miami Beach
- Miccosukee Hotel
- Miccosukee Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Hotel incorporating Art Deco & Miccosukee Indian styling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Miccosukee Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.