Im a miccosukee tribal member myself and i think i this one of the worst hotels i ever been to. Its in the middle of nowhere and the service is bad the rates are horrible and its has this smell of smoke and gas mixed together. The rooms were fine but very cold. The front desk does not know the meaning or concept of costumer service and the floors are dirty. The food sucks so badly i think a soup kitchen is better than this. The gaming floor is out dated and is something out of the 1980's. this hotel is horrible. This place was better before but After 2007 this place has just went down hill. And cheapsakes work here to!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Hotel incorporating Art Deco & Miccosukee Indian styling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Miccosukee Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miccosukee Hotel Miami Beach
- Miccosukee Resort Miami Beach