OK, this has to be the worst Casino/Hotel in the United States. We entered the casino and tried checking in to the room we reserved and it was unavailable! How, it was booked 2 weeks prior? The attendent said it was because the presidential suite was under construction and then was contradicted by a manger that the room was booked until that Sunday. They gave away our room then offered another suite which was nice, offered the room at a discount and when I left proceeded to charge me regular room rate. I tried to show the lady manager I was given a discount, she then argued with me saying "You cannot have a suite for a cheaper rate, sorry it doesn't work that way, laughed and handed me the bill in full. The Casino is a joke, if you don't smoke you will leave with cancer!!! Only smokless area is a 1000sq ft room filled with 1980's slots that do not work and frankly, I don't think any other casino in the world ever had slots this bad. They honetsly had 3 or 4 recongnizable machines nothing like any typical casino and we have been to a lot. Cruise ships have better gaming than this establishment. Buffet, LOL inedible. 45 min from Airport, Nothing within 4 to 5 miles. Dirty people. Very unkept Casino. Stay Away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Hotel incorporating Art Deco & Miccosukee Indian styling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Miccosukee Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miccosukee Hotel Miami Beach
- Miccosukee Resort Miami Beach