We chose this hotel because it was one of the closest we could get to the Everglades. If you could separate the hotel from the casino, it would not have been a bad experience at all. I had read about the smokiness of the casino, but nothing could have prepared me for the fog of smoke you could actually see in the casino. Once we got out of the lobby, things were fine. The room was clean, well decorated, and did not smell of smoke at all. They actually make you sign a document upon check in that says if you smoke in the room, you will be charged $200 for cleaning fees, however I am not sure how that is enforced. Just from walking through the lobby to get in and then again to go out to eat, My hair smelled of smoke the next morning, so I had to wash my hair the next morning and rush through the lobby to the car.
- Also Known As:
- Miccosukee Hotel Miami Beach
- Miccosukee Resort Miami Beach
- Miccosukee Hotel
- Miccosukee Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Hotel incorporating Art Deco & Miccosukee Indian styling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Miccosukee Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.