Since all hotels in the Miami Area were booked, we ended up in this awful casino hotel. You enter a huge hall with loads of slot machines, a horrible permanent noise, people drinking and smoking everywhere in a place that hasn't seen much remodeling since it started out in the 1970's. The reception staff did not seem to be very happy with their job, the only friendly staff was the female manager, the rest of the crew were very unwilling.
We had rooms on the 7th and 8th floor, which were updated, with a new bath room and a good comfortable bed. WiFi was included, but to retrieve username and password was solely possible through very unfriendly reception staff.
The inside pool was closed and the gym consisted of a treadmill, one cross trainer and a weight tower. Though in southern Florida they did not have an outside pool.
The Hotel is in the middle of nowhere and a car is a must since there is no infrastructure whatsoever around.
You want to go there only for gambling, smoking and drinking. Horrible place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Hotel incorporating Art Deco & Miccosukee Indian styling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Tingo, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Miccosukee Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miccosukee Hotel Miami Beach
- Miccosukee Resort Miami Beach