We stayed at the Miccosukee because it was close to the Everglades and seemed to get the best rating in the area. Stay away! The smoke is awful everywhere. Our room was a non-smoking room but you could still smell it in the room and on the pillows. Every common area allows smoking, so the martini bar is smoke-filled. They boast 5 restaurants- all are awful except for maybe the most expensive one. The rooms are very worn- don't look too closely at the bathroom door or doorjams. The elevator carpets are stained too. Our coffee maker still had something (we were afraid to look) in it. One of the worst things was the sheets- we had a king sized bed and the there were no fitted sheets. They used a flat sheet that didn't even fit the mattress on the bottom, so my feet were touching the mattress pad all night. I think the sheets were for a queen sized bed. The wireless internet is also not free and you have to call the desk and sign up for it every 24 hrs. The only redeeming quality other than the location and proximity to the Everglades, was the staff, who were all very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Hotel incorporating Art Deco & Miccosukee Indian styling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Miccosukee Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miccosukee Hotel Miami Beach
- Miccosukee Resort Miami Beach