The hotel was ideally placed for our purposes; having arrived on a transatlantic cruise and wanted to see the Alligators in the Everglades, the hotel was ideally placed.
I will be quite honest with my review:
1. Value for money - overpriced by at least $30 for the room (no breakfast).
2. The hotel is in essence a casino and you have to walk through it entering or exiting the hotel and it smells horribly of smoke as almost everyone is smoking in the casino.
3. Rooms clean, large and very functional, but tired.
4. Facilities- very good, pool, hot tub, gym and sauna - tired but again clean and functional.
5. Staff - excellent and welcoming. Nothing too much trouble.
6. Food - in one of the restaurants - A la Carte. Food Ok but served a little cold, but all round good value for money
Overall hotel needs updating and maybe smoking ban.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Hotel incorporating Art Deco & Miccosukee Indian styling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Miccosukee Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miccosukee Hotel Miami Beach
- Miccosukee Resort Miami Beach