Me and my to children was on vacation from providenciales we had the best time of are life the room was so beautiful the kids love that the room had two beds in it and they love the clud egret fun and games and the daycare we got to see the famous alligator we visited the museum the airboat ride was lots of fun we ate at the empeeka aya it have tasty bites for the children open 24 hours cafe hammcckperfect a love the sea food and the empeeke aaweeke buffet is delicious i loe the lobster the night enterainment well you can dance the night away i did play a little jackpot games the staff was very nice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Hotel incorporating Art Deco & Miccosukee Indian styling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Miccosukee Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miccosukee Hotel Miami Beach
- Miccosukee Resort Miami Beach