My best friend's sisters were visiting from Texas and wanted to go to a nice hotel and gamble and also take in an airboat ride. We were able to do all of the above. We stayed in the Presidential Suite and it was beautiful. The airboat ride out at the reservation and the alligator wrestling was a lot of fun. Then we had the best lobster for a really really cheap price in one of their 3 restaurants. The day was finished off with gambling in the casino. It was a great getaway if you live in the South Florida area. It is a little known area because of the Seminole Hard Rock which offers the same accomodations for triple the price advertises more and is closer to the city. This place was extremely affordable. Be warned though if you do not like cigarette smoke you won't be happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Hotel incorporating Art Deco & Miccosukee Indian styling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Miccosukee Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miccosukee Hotel Miami Beach
- Miccosukee Resort Miami Beach