Just came back from our weekend getaway. Arrived on Friday and stayed through the weekend. I have stayed at the Eden Roc Hotel about 5-6 years ago with my 2 teenage daughters and liked the hotel. Came back this time with hubby. Perfect time of year to visit - spring break crowds have already dispersed. The hotel has been renovated - all rooms are quite sleek and modern, even the old tower rooms. They have 2 or 3 heated pools in the lower area and one adult pool at their beachside bar and restaurant's rooftop. Currently undergoing construction - I believe its for their spa. OVerall a wonderful experience. A lot of people have complained about getting nickled and dimed but this is the general theme throughout Miami Beach. You typically just pay for your hotel room now - all the rest come at a price (Beach/pool towels however are still free!) - all these hotels also add on the gratuoity which ranges from 15-20% - so be careful of that. The same applies to SoBe restaurants too. My husband made a good observation when he said that the breakfast buffet really is the best deal - we paid more at some restaurants just for an appetizer, salad (shared) and a couple of drinks. SIgn of the times..... Glad we stayed at this hotel - would come back. Fitness cetner was a little cramped - hopefully they are moving the fitness center to the new Spa building thats under construcion... with ocean views perhaps??? One suggestion, check travel sites to get good deals. I got mine through Priceline - 3rd night was free. Another suggestion - you have to go to the Pelican Hotel's restaurant - minimal menu items but truly great food!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront on Miami Beach, Eden Roc's captivating vibe pulses with a dynamic convergence of modern and classic, delivering the unexpected with a sophisticated and memorable experience. Beginning with the juxtaposition of the historic Legendary Tower with an ultramodern Ocean Tower, Eden Roc inventively merges the best aspects of yesterday with today, taking all to a daring new level of intensity. Located on Collins Ave. This resort flawlessly blends iconic Miami style with fabled glamour, offering 631 spacious guest rooms and suites, four exclusive pools, an iconic Lobby Bar and 70,000 sq. Ft. Of stylish indoor and outdoor meeting and event space. The Spa at Eden Roc, boasts a bevy of indulgent, luxurious treatments and signature services in a perfect harmony of style, service and serenity. Tempting all to come out and play, the revived Eden Roc ethos is ultra-now, pushing the envelope. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Eden Roc Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Resort And Spa
- Renaissance Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Renaissance