My husband and I stayed at the Eden Roc for three nights. We booked thru priceline so we didn't get a spectacular room with a view but the room was very nice, recently renovated, and clean. The hotel is beautiful especially the pool area. We enjoyed the location right on the boardwalk area and were even able to walk down to South Beach one morning (a 30 minute hiike). We ate at the pool bar twice and enjoyed it although the frozen drinks are tiny (about one cup) and very expensive for the size.
The pool area is beautiful and we really enjoyed it although we noticed a lot of people saving chairs and disappearing for the entire day which kept other people from getting to use them. The hotel needs to crack down on that a bit.
The only problem we had was that we could not find bottled water in the hotel except for $13 on the room service menu. The signs to the vending and ice machines led nowhere. The hotel simply put the signs up but hadn't seemed to install the actual machines yet so my husband was sent on a wild goose chase looking for nonexistent machines. When we complained the hotel was nice about it and sent up a complimentary bottle of water.
The beach area is nice except you have to pay for chairs and umbrellas there despite already being a paid guest.
Overall we had a great stay and wouldnt hesitate to recommend the hotel...especially if you can get it for less then $200 a night. I agree with other reviews on here and think the suggested retail rate of $350 is a bit much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront on Miami Beach, Eden Roc's captivating vibe pulses with a dynamic convergence of modern and classic, delivering the unexpected with a sophisticated and memorable experience. Beginning with the juxtaposition of the historic Legendary Tower with an ultramodern Ocean Tower, Eden Roc inventively merges the best aspects of yesterday with today, taking all to a daring new level of intensity. Located on Collins Ave. This resort flawlessly blends iconic Miami style with fabled glamour, offering 631 spacious guest rooms and suites, four exclusive pools, an iconic Lobby Bar and 70,000 sq. Ft. Of stylish indoor and outdoor meeting and event space. The Spa at Eden Roc, boasts a bevy of indulgent, luxurious treatments and signature services in a perfect harmony of style, service and serenity. Tempting all to come out and play, the revived Eden Roc ethos is ultra-now, pushing the envelope. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Eden Roc Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Resort And Spa
- Renaissance Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Renaissance