We were very happy with the Eden Roc hotel. We traveled for our anniversary and got an upgrade to an Ocean View room. However, when we got to the room, the air conditioner wasn't working. So we had to move to another room. They were still able to get us an Ocean View room. They said it was the last one. The bed was super comfortable, however I was woken up early both mornings from the garbage trucks that loaded right under our room. We were on the 5th floor and were right by the loading doc and garbage area. This wasn't a huge deal and I was able to get back to sleep. I just turned up my white noise app on my phone to drown out the noise.
The room was very nice and large. Decorated all white and minimalistic. No cushions on the outdoor furniture was a little disappointing. We called the front desk and asked for some and they said they didn't have any. I did notice corner rooms had cushions. I think those were the suites.
The beach is beautiful! There are attendants on the beach that set up your chairs and umbrella for you. Note that they do charge $19 ($10 fee + $9 tax & gratuity) for an umbrella, but the chairs are free. They have waitresses on the beach, but they don't come by a ton, but that was fine. We ate lunch on the beach and had a couple of drinks.
We also had drinks in the pool bar and the lobby bar. The bartenders and drinks in the pool bar are great. I highly recommend the passion fruit caipirinha!
We got recommendations from the concierge both nights. Very nice guy with great recommendations.
We ordered breakfast from room service on our last morning. I wouldn't recommend the eggs benedict. By the time they got to the room, they were a little cold and the english muffin had soaked up all the moisture.
Overall, I would recommend the hotel to couples, singles, and families. There were a lot of families there, but not to many to annoy. The rooms are nice. The drinks are great. Hotel was a great value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront on Miami Beach, Eden Roc's captivating vibe pulses with a dynamic convergence of modern and classic, delivering the unexpected with a sophisticated and memorable experience. Beginning with the juxtaposition of the historic Legendary Tower with an ultramodern Ocean Tower, Eden Roc inventively merges the best aspects of yesterday with today, taking all to a daring new level of intensity. Located on Collins Ave. This resort flawlessly blends iconic Miami style with fabled glamour, offering 631 spacious guest rooms and suites, four exclusive pools, an iconic Lobby Bar and 70,000 sq. Ft. Of stylish indoor and outdoor meeting and event space. ELLE Spa, created by ELLE Magazine, the first-ever and only of its kind, boasts a bevy of indulgent, luxurious treatments and signature services in a perfect harmony of style, service and serenity. Tempting all to come out and play, the revived Eden Roc ethos is ultra-now, pushing the envelope. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Despegar.com, Amex, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Eden Roc Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Resort And Spa
- Renaissance Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Renaissance