I am a Miami native living in Michigan the last few years. I spent my childhood going to the Eden Roc for "getaway" weekends with my family when we didn't get down to the Keys or Gulf Coast. So I was excited to take my husband and kids for a four-day stay. Beautiful hotel with clean rooms and amenities. The pools were wonderful (4 total but one is adults-only which is good). The upgrades to the hotel were lovely. I would like to give it more stars, but for a high-end hotel, I felt the customer service was awful. For the record we are low maintenance but we don't have any room for rudeness which we felt more than once at the cabana restaurant from the servers. There are two servers there that are quite lovely, but the rest were entirely rude when it came to acknowledging us being there, to serving our food, to even handling our bill which was erroneous. We ate our lunches and one dinner there simply because it was right next to the pool and easy when you have a 5 and 3 year old to feed and you aren't too close (without jumping in a car or 20 minute walk which is a far walk in July with two little ones) to restaurants. The bar tenders were good so no complaints there. The woman who worked in valet who takes the calls when you request your car, is rude beyond belief. After 3 requests for our car where we had to deal with her, my husband and I finally just decided to pay for cabs. The valet manager would just tell me it was a "miscommunication" perhaps when I finally alerted him to our situation. I would have appreciated a simple "I'm sorry you feel that way..." or just amuse me that you even care. Lastly, we requested an extra blanket which never showed up. Simply put, the basic customer service was lacking for such a lovely place. I've stayed at other hotels around the area without any complaints. This is my first ever review so clearly I was bothered by it but still managed to enjoy my stay because we met a lot of great guests and just soaked in the beach life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront on Miami Beach, Eden Roc's captivating vibe pulses with a dynamic convergence of modern and classic, delivering the unexpected with a sophisticated and memorable experience. Beginning with the juxtaposition of the historic Legendary Tower with an ultramodern Ocean Tower, Eden Roc inventively merges the best aspects of yesterday with today, taking all to a daring new level of intensity. Located on Collins Ave. This resort flawlessly blends iconic Miami style with fabled glamour, offering 631 spacious guest rooms and suites, four exclusive pools, an iconic Lobby Bar and 70,000 sq. Ft. Of stylish indoor and outdoor meeting and event space. ELLE Spa, created by ELLE Magazine, the first-ever and only of its kind, boasts a bevy of indulgent, luxurious treatments and signature services in a perfect harmony of style, service and serenity. Tempting all to come out and play, the revived Eden Roc ethos is ultra-now, pushing the envelope. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Eden Roc Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Resort And Spa
- Renaissance Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Renaissance