I took a few days off to enjoy the sun and family in Miami. My husband and I stayed at the Eden Roc hotel for the weekend. As a meeting planner that travels all over and stays in many hotel, I had good and not great experiences while staying here this time. When we arrived there was no bellman to take our luggage and had to drag our luggage to the front desk. At check in I was pleasantly surprised when the front desk told me we were upgraded to a suite. It was a beautiful suite with a partial ocean and inter coastal view. Only problem was, the suite is located next to the elevators and the sound was continuously disturbing. Next morning the shower did not have hot water and barely had luke warm water, and the shower knobs were loose, the TV remotes did not work on either TV living area and bedroom. Before I left for the day I did tell the front desk and with the exception of the elevator, all was fixed and working. I just think that if you are paying close to $300 for a room (room, tax, resort fee etc) all should be in working order. I would like to mention the front desk staff were very nice and friendly as well as the room service and valet staff.
Although not the best stay I have had at the Eden Roc, it was not the worst stay and I would go back and stay again. It is a great location and close to everything South Beach has to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront on Miami Beach, Eden Roc's captivating vibe pulses with a dynamic convergence of modern and classic, delivering the unexpected with a sophisticated and memorable experience. Beginning with the juxtaposition of the historic Legendary Tower with an ultramodern Ocean Tower, Eden Roc inventively merges the best aspects of yesterday with today, taking all to a daring new level of intensity. Located on Collins Ave. This resort flawlessly blends iconic Miami style with fabled glamour, offering 631 spacious guest rooms and suites, four exclusive pools, an iconic Lobby Bar and 70,000 sq. Ft. Of stylish indoor and outdoor meeting and event space. ELLE Spa, created by ELLE Magazine, the first-ever and only of its kind, boasts a bevy of indulgent, luxurious treatments and signature services in a perfect harmony of style, service and serenity. Tempting all to come out and play, the revived Eden Roc ethos is ultra-now, pushing the envelope. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Eden Roc Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Resort And Spa
- Renaissance Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Renaissance