Because this is an iconic hotel on this property, rooms vary greatly. Staying there with our family and friends, we had access to several rooms on different floors. Our first room featured a full length window next to the toilet. There was a translucent pull down shade, but stall was a disconcerting spot when the lights were turned on, nevertheless. Unfortunately, the cleaning and inspection of this room was not thorough. The toilet ran and ran, but more interesting was the bedside stand full of receipts and travel docs left by the previous occupant. Room was not dusted- easy to spot on dark surfaces- and wear and tear was obvious on light sconces. Then, after check-in, in the space of the next hour, we visited 3 more rooms, and realized ours was the smallest and dumpiest. Since we were there for our son's wedding-and hosting a gala dinner- we started thinking badly of the front desk staff who stuck us in this room! Especially since others, whose rooms I had reserved as part of our reservations, were assigned beautiful deluxe rooms- garden tubs, double closets, big baths, no full length toilet window, sparkling clean, etc- oh and large balconies too! Complaints were made and we were transferred about midnight to a nice room, now similar to the ones given to others in the group for same price under my reservation. Once that was done, and room was maintained beautifully, and all running water ran correctly, I was happy! And yes, the large event the hotel put on for us exceeded all expectations. The service and food and handling of unique weather event was done professionally and seamlessly. Also, front door bell staff was very responsive and quick for valet and luggage service. Hotel is very large, with a very sleek and chic lobby, and lots of pretty outdoor space. We were so busy with special events we did not have a chance to explore- but the hotel lobby was decorated for the holiday with wonderful gingerbread houses that delighted us each time we paused to wait for the elevators!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the world-renowned Miami Beach, Eden Roc Miami Beach embraces its role as a timeless treasure, yet welcomes guests with a gracious, new contemporary spirit. Guests can luxuriate in spacious rooms & suites, bask in the sun at one of four refreshing pools or claim a chaise lounge on the beach to watch the waves roll by. Enjoy 1500 Degrees, dine beachside in Cabana Beach Club, seen and be seen at the Lobby Bar and grab a little pick me up at Starbucks. Discover our sanctuary for your senses with the first ever ELLE SPA at this premier Miami Beach resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Jetsetter, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Eden Roc Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Resort And Spa
- Renaissance Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Renaissance