I stayed at the Eden Roc for a 5 nights with my husband and another couple in December. I can't say enough about this wonderful hotel. We had an Ocean View room on a high floor. What a gorgeous view, and the balcony was Hugh! Room is beautifully decorated with a fantastic big bathroom. The pools are great, they're heated and there is also an adults only pool which is a plus. Great beachfront restaurant where we had lunch everyday. The fish tacos were to dye for! The beach is a highlight, fantastic!! Plenty of room for everyone and beach lounge chairs were included. You did have to pay for the umbrella though. I love the décor of the hotel lobby. It feels like old time Vintage Miami Beach but with an updated and new feel, really great! But one of the best things about this hotel by far was the staff.They couldn't do enough for us. Always asking if there was anything we needed, and very friendly. I call that fantastic service! It's a 8 minute cab ride away( I timed it) to Lincoln Rd and Collins Ave and it cost $20.00 for 4 people, very reasonable. I like being on the quieter end of Miami Beach so this was not an issue what so ever. Also it's a short 5 minute walk to a bunch of stores, Walgreens, Dunkin Donuts, cafes and restaurants.I can't wait to return to Eden Roc and highly recommend it to anyone that wants a great hotel in Miami!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront on Miami Beach, Eden Roc's captivating vibe pulses with a dynamic convergence of modern and classic, delivering the unexpected with a sophisticated and memorable experience. Beginning with the juxtaposition of the historic Legendary Tower with an ultramodern Ocean Tower, Eden Roc inventively merges the best aspects of yesterday with today, taking all to a daring new level of intensity. Located on Collins Ave. This resort flawlessly blends iconic Miami style with fabled glamour, offering 631 spacious guest rooms and suites, four exclusive pools, an iconic Lobby Bar and 70,000 sq. Ft. Of stylish indoor and outdoor meeting and event space. The Spa at Eden Roc, boasts a bevy of indulgent, luxurious treatments and signature services in a perfect harmony of style, service and serenity. Tempting all to come out and play, the revived Eden Roc ethos is ultra-now, pushing the envelope. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Eden Roc Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Resort And Spa
- Renaissance Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Renaissance