Left New England's "Polar Vortex" for 4 balmy days in Miami. Hotel staff were exceptionally cordial and helpful. We especially enjoyed the 4 different heated out door pools. The hotel has arrangements with an outfit that rents beach chairs and umbrellas. The staff of this beach rental outfit were friendly and very efficient. They have a play area equipped with great sand toys and hand raked area to ensure a clean area for the little ones.
Dinning in this area is extremely expensive. The Eden Roc's Beach Club Cabana offers high quality food at a reasonable price. My grand son's favorite was a gourmet grilled cheese sandwich with a fruit salad (blueberries, strawberries, pineapple, banana and cantaloupe) for only $8. Grilled Mahi Mahi was my favorite.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Resort And Spa
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Hotel
- Renaissance Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Renaissance
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the world-renowned Miami Beach, Eden Roc Miami Beach embraces its role as a timeless treasure, yet welcomes guests with a gracious, new contemporary spirit. Guests can luxuriate in spacious rooms & suites, bask in the sun at one of four refreshing pools or claim a chaise lounge on the beach to watch the waves roll by. Enjoy 1500 Degrees, dine beachside in Cabana Beach Club, seen and be seen at the Lobby Bar and grab a little pick me up at Starbucks. Discover our sanctuary for your senses with the first ever ELLE SPA at this premier Miami Beach resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your Eden Roc Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.