I just didn't get the Wow factor when I walked off the elevator or into my room. The room was very large but the furnishings didn't give me the wow/comfy factor I expected for this property after coming from the lobby. For such a large room it would have been nice to have another area to sit other than desk. Appreciated the great lighting in the bathroom.
Pros: Location. Beach/pool area. Helpful beach staff. A chance to be uber casual (and casually dressed) at the beach bar since most of Miami is so fashionable & hip most of the time.
Cons: Room decor, room service charges ( a grilled cheese & soup might cost close to $30).
Trying to figure out how to get to beach area at first was a little confusing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the world-renowned Miami Beach, Eden Roc Miami Beach embraces its role as a timeless treasure, yet welcomes guests with a gracious, new contemporary spirit. Guests can luxuriate in spacious rooms & suites, bask in the sun at one of four refreshing pools or claim a chaise lounge on the beach to watch the waves roll by. Enjoy 1500 Degrees, dine beachside in Cabana Beach Club, seen and be seen at the Lobby Bar and grab a little pick me up at Starbucks. Discover our sanctuary for your senses with the first ever ELLE SPA at this premier Miami Beach resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Jetsetter, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Eden Roc Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Resort And Spa
- Renaissance Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Renaissance