“Simply amazing!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Eden Roc Miami Beach

Save Saved
You added Eden Roc Miami Beach to your Saves list
Eden Roc Miami Beach
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   4525 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33140 (Formerly Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Resort & Spa)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Up to 30% Off!
Ranked #51 of 200 hotels in Miami Beach
New York City, New York
“Simply amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

Don't know where to start from, everything about this hotel is great from the spacious rooms to the view to die for, we stayed in the Ocean view room in the new tower. Waking up to the sea breeze, and the mixture of music by the pool and sea shores just puts you in the right mood to start your day. Cabana beach club not only offers amazing view but also great food and it doesn't end here they have an amazing staff too. I was there with my wife and couple of friends it was our first visit to Miami and we had so much planned but this hotel had us glued to it because it has all you need , best restaurant(1500), best spa and private beach with a lot of water sports facilities etc, one thing I really liked about this hotel was its location, it's not that far from the south beach but enough from the noisy young crowd but in case you want to party it up LIV is right next door. To sum it up we had booked this hotel for three nights but ended up staying for five, it's that good.

Room Tip: Rooms in the ocean tower are much better than the ones in the old tower
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Jim M, General Manager at Eden Roc Miami Beach, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Thank you for your awesome review of the Eden Roc Miami Beach! You definitely hit the nail on the head with your descriptions and it is amazing hearing you ended up staying for 5 nights! Come back soon!!

2,050 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (413)
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

I am a consistent guest of the Eden Roc ever since I started traveling to Miami yearly in 2005. I am a lifetime platinum member of Marriott Rewards and started staying at this location because of it being associated with Marriott. However, I also fell in love with the property, location, rooms, staff, etc. This January, my mother and I decided to stay somewhere else. When we checked in another SoBe hotel, we immediately cancelled our stay and relocated to our "home", the Eden Roc. We were greeted by "Joe" at the front desk who welcomed us with open arms and helped us find rooms were satisfied (as always) with! He even sent up a complimentary bottle of wine and a note to our rooms that said (Welcome Home). We had explained to him our ordeal of "trying" another hotel and returning to Eden Roc. The second day of our stay, my mother came down with a horrible case of pancreatitis. (At the time, we didn't know what it was, maybe thought it was food poisoning.) We contacted the front desk and they had paramedics in our room within maybe 5 minutes! (amazing) The paramedics were super and she was then relocated to Mount Sinai Medical Center where she spent the next two days. David (front desk manager) was soooo super understanding when I explained the situation and he helped me check out of my mother's room while she was in the hospital. He even allowed me to do this late in the day, once my mother finally got out of the ER into her hospital room. David was so nice and understanding and did everything he could to sympathize with me and help with her check-in once she was out of the hospital. Howard, the valet/bellman and Lewis (manager of Valet) helped me with getting cabs back and forth to the hospital, as well as Lewis personally came and picked me up late one evening from the hospital when I couldn't get a cab!!! Once, my mother checked back into the hotel, the entire staff that we have known were absolutely wonderful and wanted to check on mom, see how she was, etc. to make sure the rest of our stay was enjoyable. Leah Cruz (from Elle Spa), has been doing my mother's hair for the last three years CAME TO SEE MY MOTHER IN THE HOSPITAL after she got word that she was hospitalized. She came after work and sat with my mother the first night she was in the hospital (one of the sweetest things I've ever experienced!). She has been and will always be our friend!!! Joseph, the concierge, helped my mother send flowers to the nursing staff at Mt. Sinai and he also worked with Mark (Head Chef) to help my mother find food that would agree with her after her hospital visit. Joseph was so warm and caring and went over and above to help my mother in any way!!! While my mother was in the hospital, the head Chef at Eden Roc, Mark Henry, personally called my cell phone to check on my mother to see how she was. We also ended up meeting him on our last day there and he gave my mother (also a chef, and cookbook author) a tour of the Eden Roc kitchen and private chefs table. He was absolutely charming and genuine and a wonderful/caring person. Finally, the wonderful staff at the Cabana Beach Club, whom I have come to love and know over the last five or more years I have met each of them. They all personally took time to (as they always do) to accomodate me, make sure I am taken care of , etc. They had all heard about my mother and really went over and above to comfort me when I would come back from the hospital each day. (Hannah, Chris, Carlos and Kalford - absolutely some of the sweetest, genuine, caring and hardest workers I've observed anywhere). I just want to say thank you to Eden Rock from the bottom of my heart (and my mother's) for going above and beyond no matter what situation (good or bad) during our vacations!!!! This is a superior staff and beautiful hotel that I would recommend to anyone!!!! Rebecca

Room Tip: Ocean Tower rooms are hard to beat anywhere in Miami. Legendary Tower - have to have a balcony with...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
WOW! What a touching review! Thank you so much for sharing your experience at the Eden Roc Miami Beach. It is absolutely thrilling to hear how much our staff cares and that you feel like the Eden Roc is your home. We truly hope to welcome you and your mother back soon!
Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Loren --the best hairdresser at Elle Spa did an amazing overview of my hair over the past 6 months and I have not had such an education of hair treatment ever!!!!! An experience everyone should treat themselves to when on Miami Beach. Trust me.....you will find this the highlight of your visit or make it your local salon destination- always!!!!

Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Thank you very much for your review of ELLE Spa. It is wonderful to hear about your great experience with Loren! We hope you make ELLE Spa your new salon of choice!
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Awesome hotel, great location( Right by the beach which is a plus.) Multiple bars,pools, and spots to lay out. Great staff, especially the bar tender Chris and Jesus. Both very hospitable, friendly, and attentive to detail. Food at the bar was terrific no matter what you ordered. I highly recommend to stay here.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Jim M, General Manager at Eden Roc Miami Beach, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Thank you SO much for the recommendation to the Eden Roc Miami Beach! We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed our beautiful property, amazing food and awesome staff! Come back soon!
Grand Rapids, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Everyone in the staff was so nice and helpful, specially our wonderful housekeeper Yolanda. I traveled with my baby and my parents and she always made sure we got everything we needed. We had a great time!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your review of the Eden Roc Miami Beach! We love hearing that our staff is helpful, and have great attention to detail - so happy you had a great time with the family!
Cle Elum, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Very cool Hotel in a great location. I would definately go again! The food was amazing at the conference I attended. I would love to go there again if the situation arises. Although the hotel is not new....the rooms were cleaned by room attendants each day better than anywhere I have been. Clean is king! This Hotel was an overall delight.

Room Tip: Asking for a Ocean View is key in this lovely Hotel. I think the higher floors are better for the v...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Wow! Thank you for the great review of the Eden Roc Miami Beach! I am thrilled to hear that our housekeeping staff met your every need and you enjoyed our amazing food. We would love to welcome you back soon - hopefully for some more rest and relaxation!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Visited the hotel for business and can't wait to return for leisure. Outstanding view from patio which I totally enjoyed prior to and after meetings. Rooms were comfortable and clean. The shower was awesome, wish I could have brought it home with me. The staff was totally engaging and attentive.

Room Tip: ask for ocean view with patio. Nothing like the sound and sight of the ocean for a bit of peace and...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
"Outstanding staff and wonderful location! Can't wait to get back!" - what more can we ask for?! Thank you very much for your amazing review of the Eden Roc Miami Beach! We really appreciate hearing the positive feedback. Come back soon!

Been to Eden Roc Miami Beach? Share your experiences!