“Outstanding staff and wonderful location! Can't wait to get back!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Eden Roc Miami Beach

Save Saved
You added Eden Roc Miami Beach to your Saves list
Eden Roc Miami Beach
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   4525 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33140 (Formerly Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Resort & Spa)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Up to 30% Off!
Ranked #51 of 200 hotels in Miami Beach
“Outstanding staff and wonderful location! Can't wait to get back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Visited the hotel for business and can't wait to return for leisure. Outstanding view from patio which I totally enjoyed prior to and after meetings. Rooms were comfortable and clean. The shower was awesome, wish I could have brought it home with me. The staff was totally engaging and attentive.

Room Tip: ask for ocean view with patio. Nothing like the sound and sight of the ocean for a bit of peace and...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Jim M, General Manager at Eden Roc Miami Beach, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
"Outstanding staff and wonderful location! Can't wait to get back!" - what more can we ask for?! Thank you very much for your amazing review of the Eden Roc Miami Beach! We really appreciate hearing the positive feedback. Come back soon!

2,052 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (414)
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

Had a fantastic trip! The hotel was really nice overall. The only downside was when they ran out of towels - who does that??? That shortcoming aside, the staff is very nice and accommodating. When going to the beach to rent cabanas or check out beach chairs, be sure to ask for Julio. He was fantastic and a great host. My bf and I will definitely be back (and will be bringing our own towels - just in case).

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review of the Eden Roc Miami Beach. Great to hear you had a fantastic trip, and I am sorry about running out of pool towels! We are actually ordering brand new Eden Roc towels for the pool and can't wait to get them in! Come back soon and check out our new stuff!
Yorktown Heights, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at the Eden Roc Miami Beach! What a fabulous property. The staff is just amazing! - I was attending a corporate meeting. Nancy Ramos; Jimmy Gonzalez; and Priscilla Canizares were on our point of contacts. They were always there. You would turn around and one of them was there with a big smile and eager to assist. Honestly, I don't think they ever went home to sleep!!! The food and beverage was off the charts. All our meals were delicious. The property is beautiful and I am recommending that we come back again next year!!!

Room Tip: The Ocean Tower rooms are beautiful!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Amazing is quite the word for the Eden Roc Miami Beach! Thank you for the kind words. We really do have some amazing staff who have such positive attitudes and are always there to help. Glad you were able to enjoy - and stay warm in New York!
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

My Girlfriend and I stayed here after our cruise this past December, This property was one of the highlights of the whole trip!! We unfortunately only stayed one night but we had an amazing ocean view suite in the old tower which my girlfriend absolutely loved! Huge Balcony with an Amazing view!!

The Room was very nice and exceeded all of our expectations, We had an amazing time swimming in the great pools and the beach was incredible!

We ate in the bar restaurant overlooking the ocean and it was a great way to end our vacation I would suggest this property to anyone staying in the Miami Beach Area

We will be back for sure!! longer stay next time!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for your great recommendation of the Eden Roc Miami Beach! We hope you enjoyed your cruise, and are so happy that you were able to stop by for a night. We hope to welcome you back soon - hopefully for a few more nights, you have to try ELLE Spa!
Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

This hotel is in a good location, Tomas at the front desk was outstanding. Went above and beyond for anything any customer asked and it wasnt just me - I watched him many times and heard comments from some of our people. He will be a great leader in a new position some day! Since the new management took over, things are lacking and need much improvement for a conference setting. I dont think a meeting would survive without Jeremie (meeting conceirge), Dana (CSM - outstanding - dont lose her), Jarvier (banquets), Tony (banquets), Olivia (Spa) or Victor (banquets) working the events. Staff didnt seem to care and were slow moving unless one of the team were there moving them. I literally had a hard time tipping anyone other than them. Chef Mark was outstanding. We had many good comments about the food at our events! He was on the floor and seen often which was great. The only negative I heard was about the "quantity" of food served, i.e., we had popcorn in a bag one day - it was served as about a 1/4 of a bag - should be embarrassing to the hotel as it was for me as part of the event. I also was a little disappointed at room assignments for my staff/faculty. I hope new management looks at some of the issues in the hotel to make it better - you have a gold mine waiting.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your detailed review of the Eden Roc Miami Beach. We truly appreciate the feedback and it is from valued customers like yourself that we can improve every day. We definitely have some amazing staff on our teams and I am so pleased you were able to see how great they are! We truly hope you will come vacation with us in the near future!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

You get an ocean view from every rooms which is great because it's beautiful. Loved teh location right on the beach and board walk. The hotel had great service and i loved the spa nad that they have a starbucks in the lobby. Loved the many dining options on site and several pools. I slept well evry night which is also important on a business trip and loved that the bathroom was large with a lot of shelves so I could un pack all of my beauty products.

Room Tip: Ocean tower has balconies and is newer but the legend tower rooms were wonderful too. Very large wit...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your excellent review of the Eden Roc Miami Beach! It is wonderful to hear that you slept well every night, and had the chance to take advantage of our amazing ELLE Spa and convenient Starbucks. We hope to welcome you back soon - Washington DC must be freezing, and the warm sun awaits you at the Eden Roc!
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

To begin with I would never stay in this hotel ever again. The bedrooms are filthy dirty, the staff are appallingly rude and they have a cheek to charge the prices they charge for such a low grade hotel.

My towels everyday smelled of damp, the floor in the bathroom of my bedroom was filthy and the bed sheets smelt of mould.

This hotel literally cannot think of enough ways to charge you, the ladies (and I use that term loosely) who seat you to your table for breakfast were so rude and soooo inappropriately dressed for a restaurant, one would be shocked to see what they think they can get away with wearing (if you know what I mean)!! The staff including the managers have no manners and clearly no business acumen. They have no idea how to run a hotel in my opinion.

The only thing that is good about this place is Hannah the Irish lady who works in the beach bar. She was so friendly and a fantastic worker, she could teach a thing or two to the other people who call themselves staff in this hotel.

STAY IN THIS HOTEL AT YOUR OWN RISK. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY - ABSOLUTELY AWFUL. I could not wait to leave!!!!!!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Jim M, General Manager at Eden Roc Miami Beach, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am truly sorry to hear that you did not have a pleasant stay with us, but happy to hear you loved Hannah - she is definitely wonderful. If I can ever be of any assistance to you, we would love to be able to show you the luxury hotel that we really are. Please feel free to reach out at jmauer@destinationhotels.com