My wife and I came in for a quick visit to get away from kids. We checked in early on a Saturday morning - and things were very quiet - and were surprised to get a room right away - although - it wasn't that great of a room - it was in the "original" part of the hotel - with no view - other than of the newer tower next door - but we were tired so that's ok.
The room was fine - and even though we were on the canal side - things were relatively quiet. There's not much too the room as it relates to amenties - but I guess most people in Miami plan on being on the beach or at the pool - NOT the room.
The Good -
Room was clean
Paid $100 to stay an extra few hours before catching our flight - checked out at 3:30.
Bell service was quick to help and offer assistance - both coming to and leaving the hotel.
The Cabana Bar - FOOD AND SERVICE ARE REALLY GOOD. Actually didn't mind paying the 18% automatic gratuity - as a note - the primary reason this is added to ALL bills is because many Europeans visit Miami - and it's widely known they don't tip - so in order to keep good help - put the tip in automatically - and while I would usually frown upon this - ALL SERVICE (with the exception of the ELLE SPA) we received was outstanding.
The beach chairs are part of the resort fee - and the Cabana will bring drinks to you.
Many pools to choose from.
We immediately arrived and left a message with the Elle Spa for an appointment - NO RETURN PHONE CALL. We even called in the afternoon - and left another message - NO RETURN PHONE CALL - This type of behavior in Miami is what we are accustomed to.
Many of the pools were closed for one reason or another. We even went to the adult pool on Sunday afternoon - and they closed it in front of us. Don't know why - no reason given - just a bunch of yellow tape to keep people out.
If you are looking for sun - you have to get out BEFORE noon in order to get sun by the pool, because the Ocean Tower will block the sun for the remainder of the day - making time by the pool in the afternoon very cold.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the world-renowned Miami Beach, Eden Roc Miami Beach embraces its role as a timeless treasure, yet welcomes guests with a gracious, new contemporary spirit. Guests can luxuriate in spacious rooms & suites, bask in the sun at one of four refreshing pools or claim a chaise lounge on the beach to watch the waves roll by. Enjoy 1500 Degrees, dine beachside in Cabana Beach Club, seen and be seen at the Lobby Bar and grab a little pick me up at Starbucks. Discover our sanctuary for your senses with the first ever ELLE SPA at this premier Miami Beach resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Jetsetter, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Eden Roc Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Resort And Spa
- Renaissance Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Renaissance