This is good hotel for this area for this money.
The good things about staying this place are: nice ocean view, big rooms (+75 bucks), realy nice restaurant on the first floor which was succesfull to satisfy me and my vegeterian wife (it is not easy at all), not too crowdy, beach right away, many pools and fashionable lobby bar, sunbeds for free. The thing that needs to be improved are: beach front cafe could have more interesting food, umbrellas and beach sofas could cost a half price, more people at the front desk, some paintings on the walls inside suites, more comfortable chairs on the balcony and more clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the world-renowned Miami Beach, Eden Roc Miami Beach embraces its role as a timeless treasure, yet welcomes guests with a gracious, new contemporary spirit. Guests can luxuriate in spacious rooms & suites, bask in the sun at one of four refreshing pools or claim a chaise lounge on the beach to watch the waves roll by. Enjoy 1500 Degrees, dine beachside in Cabana Beach Club, seen and be seen at the Lobby Bar and grab a little pick me up at Starbucks. Discover our sanctuary for your senses with the first ever ELLE SPA at this premier Miami Beach resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Eden Roc Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Resort And Spa
- Renaissance Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Renaissance