Stayed this last week at the Eden Roc. Wow! The facilities are impeccable, modern and very very clean, the hotel is truly spectacular. The restaurant is very cool, food is delicious. The room was new, huge, nice terrace, beautiful view and clean. And most importantly the staff was up to par to the staff of any Four Seasons hotel. They were professional courteous, and every single one smiled and addressed us as we were waking by. By far an amazing experience! Highly highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the world-renowned Miami Beach, Eden Roc Miami Beach embraces its role as a timeless treasure, yet welcomes guests with a gracious, new contemporary spirit. Guests can luxuriate in spacious rooms & suites, bask in the sun at one of four refreshing pools or claim a chaise lounge on the beach to watch the waves roll by. Enjoy 1500 Degrees, dine beachside in Cabana Beach Club, seen and be seen at the Lobby Bar and grab a little pick me up at Starbucks. Discover our sanctuary for your senses with the first ever ELLE SPA at this premier Miami Beach resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Eden Roc Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Resort And Spa
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Renaissance Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Renaissance