We called a week before our trip to see if we can get an early check-in guarantee, but the hotel staff said they wouldn't know until the day of. We arrived at the hotel early in the morning (8:00am), and was lucky to get an early check-in. The lobby only have valet service for your vehicles ($28/day, you can take your car out as many times as you want without an extra charge). Valet staff was really friendly, helped us with our luggage. The lobby looked really spacious and had a nice scent.
- Fontainebleu was next to the hotel (which in my opinion had more restaurant options)
- Less than 10 minute drive to Lincoln Road Mall
- Rooms were spacious and clean.
- Bathrooms were clean, had double sink, an enclosed area for the toilet.
- Pools were beautiful, hotel had their own exclusive section of the beach. (Umbrellas were on rental for $18-whole day)
P.S: I had a bad sore throat during my stay. When we ordered room service breakfast for the first time, I ordered lemon and honey with hot water. They gave me two bottles of honey. On our second order of room service, I requested hot water, and the the hotel staff who took our order remember I had a sore throat, and gave me 6 bottles of honey and lemon. PROPS! :)
- The restaurant in the hotel "15 Steps Restaurant" -My boyfriend, myself and two other hotel guests were waiting outside the restaurant (not knowing it wasn't opened yet for lunch). Receptionist stepped out after 5 minutes of waiting, had an unfriendly and cold attitude telling us that lunch isn't served for another 15 minutes. Given that the hotel did not have a wide selection of restaurants, and we wanted to eat close to the hotel, we went back after 15 minutes.
Overall, our stay was pleasant, hotel amenities were great except not a lot of dining options. I would recommend to anyone looking for cheaper alternative from Fontainebleau.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront on Miami Beach, Eden Roc's captivating vibe pulses with a dynamic convergence of modern and classic, delivering the unexpected with a sophisticated and memorable experience. Beginning with the juxtaposition of the historic Legendary Tower with an ultramodern Ocean Tower, Eden Roc inventively merges the best aspects of yesterday with today, taking all to a daring new level of intensity. Located on Collins Ave. This resort flawlessly blends iconic Miami style with fabled glamour, offering 631 spacious guest rooms and suites, four exclusive pools, an iconic Lobby Bar and 70,000 sq. Ft. Of stylish indoor and outdoor meeting and event space. The Spa at Eden Roc, boasts a bevy of indulgent, luxurious treatments and signature services in a perfect harmony of style, service and serenity. Tempting all to come out and play, the revived Eden Roc ethos is ultra-now, pushing the envelope. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Eden Roc Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Eden Roc, a Renaissance Beach Resort And Spa
- Renaissance Miami Beach
- Miami Beach Renaissance